Pinoy Pet Finder
June 19, 2019, 04:08:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

Pinoy Pet Finder is not related to and does not endorse any product or service being advertised.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Reverse Seal Brindle (commonly known as "Black Boxers")  (Read 21138 times)
Trick
All-Star Member

Love Boxers... Love Life!

« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2009, 03:32:58 PM »

pareho lang sila... meron lang talagang mga reverse seal brindle boxer na halos magkakadikit na talaga yung dark stripes nila (di mo mapapansin sa unang tingin)... and according to sir Brian, hindi na desirable for a show type boxer kung sobrang dark ang shades ng pagkabrindle nya (sa dog shows yun). Pero kung companion dog naman kelangan... mas gusto ko yung almost dikit-dikit na talaga ang dark stripes. (personal preference ko yun)  Wink

Pinoy Pet Finder
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2009, 03:32:58 PM »

Chervinchoi

Shifu..

« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2009, 06:24:54 PM »

cjc... ganda nang tayo ng black boxer na yan ha....female pa yan..

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to
CJC

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2009, 07:40:35 PM »

cjc... ganda nang tayo ng black boxer na yan ha....female pa yan..

oo nga po eh, ang ganda

I looked at all the caged animals in the shelter...the cast-offs of human society. I saw in their eyes love and hope, fear and dread, sadness and betrayal. And I was angry. "God," I said, "this is terrible! Why don't you do something?" God was silent for a moment and then He spoke softly. "I have done something," He replied.
"I created You."
-"The Animals' Savior" Copyright Jim Willis 1999
CJC

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2009, 12:44:51 PM »

wala lang ang ganda eh, black na black kahit nasa araw.

I looked at all the caged animals in the shelter...the cast-offs of human society. I saw in their eyes love and hope, fear and dread, sadness and betrayal. And I was angry. "God," I said, "this is terrible! Why don't you do something?" God was silent for a moment and then He spoke softly. "I have done something," He replied.
"I created You."
JUSTICAR
Global Moderator

« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2009, 12:48:04 PM »

ang taba pa  grin1

CJC

« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2009, 12:50:29 PM »

ang taba pa  grin1

hehe, ito pa po oh Legend of the Boxer, http://www.geocities.com/jlobster1/legend.html

"I created You."
JUSTICAR
Global Moderator

« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2009, 12:55:30 PM »

^ Ok yung Legend of the Boxer  ayos! ayos! ayos!

CJC

« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2009, 12:58:27 PM »

nakakatawa nga po eh,

"I created You."
uzizero
Global Moderator

kawawang nguso...

« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2009, 04:00:33 PM »

ang taba pa  grin1

+10! gwahahaha! parang hindi talaga bagay sa boxer yang ganyan kataba. medyo off eh. grin1

bro carl! gawa ka ng thread dito about dun sa legend of the boxer. hehe. great find!

Trick
All-Star Member

Love Boxers... Love Life!

« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2009, 04:13:09 PM »

hehe, ito pa po oh Legend of the Boxer, http://www.geocities.com/jlobster1/legend.html

Haha!  applause kaya pala pango  LOL

CJC

« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2009, 05:55:45 PM »

Haha!  applause kaya pala pango  LOL

mabuti nga po at nangyari yon, mas gumanda pa lalo ang Boxer Hehe.

"I created You."
Chervinchoi

Shifu..

« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2009, 10:28:22 PM »

hanep.... ang kintab pa ng kulay...nya...waaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to
CJC

« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2009, 11:58:11 PM »

hanep.... ang kintab pa ng kulay...nya...waaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!

halatang alagang alaga,

"I created You."
CJC

« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2009, 12:56:23 AM »

off topic
@ Fabilioh- buntis po yung dog niyo na si Moca di po ba? nakita ko po kasi sa kabilang sita yung pic. niya eh.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 12:57:11 AM by CJC » Logged

"I created You."
bullman

Hate the Deed Not the Breed

« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2009, 09:30:36 AM »

bully looking yun boxer na yun.Parang type ko yun ganun klase.  Grin Grin Grin

Apologizing does not always mean that you are wrong and the other person is right. It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Pinoy Pet Finder is NOT related to and does NOT endorse any product or service being advertised.

Pinoy Pet Finder will not be liable for any losses or damages you may incur resulting from personal dealings in the forum..
We do not guarantee the credibility and integrity of any member in any way. Transact at your own risk.