Pinoy Pet Finder
June 18, 2019, 10:15:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

Pinoy Pet Finder is not related to and does not endorse any product or service being advertised.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bowlingual Voice Dog Translator [Gadgets]  (Read 18703 times)
Icy

« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2009, 02:25:52 PM »

I have that one for my dogs.
And surprisingly it does relates to what your dog is doing or what expression  or what he wants to say to you  when it is translated. Its a cool gadget to have if you have 1 or 2 dogs. But when you have more than 10 dogs of different breeds barking at the same time, it gets confusing. You have to program your bowlingual on the breed of the your dog, age and size, then your good to go. But like i said, when you have programmed it for a beagle but your labrador barks, it still translates.

I got the first edition, the orange color. I wonder how the new version works.

Pinoy Pet Finder
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2009, 02:25:52 PM »

mclarenjay
Grand Champion Member

Be a responsible pet owner.

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2009, 02:28:56 PM »

And surprisingly it does relates to what your dog is doing or what expression  or what he wants to say to you  when it is translated. Its a cool gadget to have if you have 1 or 2 dogs. But when you have more than 10 dogs of different breeds barking at the same time, it gets confusing. You have to program your bowlingual on the breed of the your dog, age and size, then your good to go. But like i said, when you have programmed it for a beagle but your labrador barks, it still translates.

Haha nice review.....hmmm have you try to bark then let's see what would be the output?  grin1

prettypup

« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2009, 08:47:13 PM »

hi..where did you buy yours and for how much???   thanks
snookie

« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2009, 11:10:45 PM »

sorry its been awhile since i last checked this forum... for those interested, just PM me Smiley  the equivalent of $100... kunin nyo habang mababa pa peso   Smiley  .. i still use the gadget... satisfied customer ako  yehey
Icy

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2009, 11:15:34 AM »

Yes, i have tried BARKING. It still translated though.
I got mine at Ebay, a few years back, It was 2nd hand but still in brand new condition. The price was between $35-$45.
I'll see if i can find any of it...ill let you guys know. i'll see if i can haggle the price.
Yuuki_Bono

« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2009, 05:50:53 PM »

astig neto! maganda sana kung mga tagalog hehe
Icy

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2010, 04:50:03 PM »

Sorry been a while since i got to this thread. Di na ako naka kita nang BOWLINGUAL that was the same as mine.
BUT for iphone users....there's an app na BOWLINGUAL.
Bicep

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2011, 02:21:43 PM »

Astig naman nito, ngayon ko lang to nalaman  yahoo

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Pinoy Pet Finder is NOT related to and does NOT endorse any product or service being advertised.

Pinoy Pet Finder will not be liable for any losses or damages you may incur resulting from personal dealings in the forum..
We do not guarantee the credibility and integrity of any member in any way. Transact at your own risk.