Pinoy Pet Finder
November 21, 2017, 07:49:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

Pinoy Pet Finder is not related to and does not endorse any product or service being advertised.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: **FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS -- PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU SEND PM TO MODS/ADMIN**  (Read 5153 times)
goldengirl
Global Moderator

« on: August 22, 2009, 02:02:28 AM »

The Moderators and Administrators have been deluged with PMs from Newbie members asking basically the same questions regarding the revamped Forum Rules on Classified Ads. We will attempt to answer the most frequently asked questions here and we encourage everyone, including you, Guest, to read these FAQ's before sending a PM query to the Mods/Admin. Only questions about the rules not included in this FAQ will be entertained. Thank you all for your patience and welcome to PPF!

1. Where's the NEW TOPIC button? How do I post my ad? Help! Why can't I post my ad?

The recently revamped Forum Rules on Classified Ads posting now provide that members must have at least 50 posts to earn posting privileges in the Classified Ads boards. Each board in the Classified Ads section has the Classified Ads Forum Rules stickied at the very top of the board for everyone to read. If you can't see the NEW TOPIC button on the upper right side of the board, then that means that you don't have enough post credits yet to be able to post your ad.

Kindly check the Birds for Sale Forum Rules here: http://www.pinoypetfinder.com/forum/index.php?topic=48.0

2. I used to be able to post ads, how come I can't post them anymore?

The recently revamped Forum Rules on Classified Ads apply both to new members or old members -- including the rule requiring that the member must have at least 50 posts in order to earn posting privileges in the Classified Ads. The rules apply equally to ALL members. There will be no special privileges accorded to old members who've gone on hiatus from the forum.

3. How do I increase my post count?

You can increase your post count by participating legitimately in the discussions across the different boards of the forum. There are numerous boards and threads where you can participate. We're sure that you will be able to find something interesting. However, we would like to stress that your participation in the discussion must be legitimate. Kindly do not post spam such as one-word posts (unless the thread calls for a one word answer) or post merely smileys or "bump"/"up". The Moderators and Administrators will use their discretion to determine whether a post constitutes as spam and will delete it accordingly. Kindly also do not bump up threads more than 30 days old unless you have a legitimate reason for doing so.

Kindly check the General Forum Rules here: http://www.pinoypetfinder.com/forum/index.php?topic=3.0

4. I'm already posting outside the Classified Ads board but how come my post count is not increasing?

Please note that posts in the Newbie Board and the Games and Contests Board do not count towards increasing your post count. Participate in the General Discussions or in Pet Stuff or in the Breed Specific boards instead. Don't worry about feeling out of place if you join in the discussions. We are interested in what you have to share and newbies are always welcome in any of the discussions.

5. I was finally able to post an ad but why was it deleted?

Ads are deleted if they are in violation of the Forum Rules on Classified Ads. The most frequent reasons for deletion of ads are failure to follow the suggested format or failure to include some information required to be posted in the ad itself and Moderators may do so with or without notice.

Kindly check the Birds for Sale Forum Rules here: http://www.pinoypetfinder.com/forum/index.php?topic=48.0

If you have any query kindly get in touch with the Moderator in charge of the specific Classified Ads board you were posting on. Please find below the names of the moderators in charge of each specific board:

STUD SERVICES  --  PERFECT TEN PUGS

PUPPIES FOR SALE  -- PERFECT TEN PUGS / JUSTICAR

DOGS FOR SALE -- goldengirl / JUSTICAR

CATS FOR SALE -- goldengirl

BIRDS FOR SALE -- amang

EXOTICS AND SMALL ANIMALS FOR SALE -- BRUNOS BOSS

AQUATIC ANIMALS FOR SALE -- Bowowee

FARM ANIMALS FOR SALE -- Bowowee

PET EXCHANGE  -- Niqi

PET SHOP --  Norvin / uzizero

OTHER CLASSIFIED ADS -- uzizero

6. Why can't I post a reply to a posted ad? I need to ask the seller something.

The Classified Ads board is not a meet-and-greet board. If you have any query about the ad, you can contact the ad poster directly through any of his contact details which is required to be disclosed in the ad. Alternatively, you may send him a PM.

By the way, I wasn't singling you out, Guest. You have just been victimized by the ever-popular YOU CODE. Welcome to this special club:

http://www.pinoypetfinder.com/forum/index.php?topic=7244.0

La coeur a ses raison que La Raison ne connait pas...-- Blaise Pascal
Pinoy Pet Finder
« on: August 22, 2009, 02:02:28 AM »

Bulk Dog Treats | Pig Ears | Rawhide Chips
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Pinoy Pet Finder is NOT related to and does NOT endorse any product or service being advertised.

Pinoy Pet Finder will not be liable for any losses or damages you may incur resulting from personal dealings in the forum..
We do not guarantee the credibility and integrity of any member in any way. Transact at your own risk.