Pinoy Pet Finder
July 22, 2019, 08:32:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

Pinoy Pet Finder is not related to and does not endorse any product or service being advertised.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: recommend a dog for me...:D  (Read 11101 times)
doomzkie

« on: August 27, 2009, 03:05:27 AM »

ano po bang magandang dog breed for me? yung hanap ko po kasi is yung hindi masyadong kailangan ng grooming and yung konti lang ang pakain? thank you po.  Grin

isa sa mga pinagpipilian ko is a chihuahua...yung smooth coat...okay lang po ba ang chi?Cheesy
Pinoy Pet Finder
« on: August 27, 2009, 03:05:27 AM »

delicole2009

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 07:47:18 PM »

ano po bang magandang dog breed for me? yung hanap ko po kasi is yung hindi masyadong kailangan ng grooming and yung konti lang ang pakain? thank you po.  Grin

isa sa mga pinagpipilian ko is a chihuahua...yung smooth coat...okay lang po ba ang chi?Cheesy
[/quote :peaceyo:f you have enough budget for chi why not..smooth coat po kunin nyo para minimize sa grooming and besides konti lang po yan kumain.yan din sana kukunin ko b4 po kaso d kaya ng budget ko..so i decided to buy
 minidach she only 8" in ht..umanak po siya last may 27'09 with a 3 healthy tiny pups.now the pups is 3mos old,at their age 3" din po ht nila lahat...i have only 2 male left here after ma out po sila..CHIWAWA is my next target whatdoyouthink
share ko po sila sayo sana po magustuhan mo.. rawkenrol rawkenrol rawkenrol rawkenrol
thanks n more power to all petlovers yoohoooo yoohoooo

GOD BLESS TO ALL PETLOVERS.
pfv88

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 07:01:39 AM »

maganda po ang chi kasi madali po i maintain
dogloverz

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2010, 11:38:30 AM »

maganda po ang chi kasi madali po i maintain

i agree..if hanap niyo is less maintenance by overall..maganda ang chi specifically smooth coat Grin Grin
dimple

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2010, 11:04:07 PM »

i agree..if hanap niyo is less maintenance by overall..maganda ang chi specifically smooth coat Grin Grin

yup i agree to that. or any small dog with short hair will do. Smiley
normandy_z

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2010, 10:20:05 PM »

i suggest smooth coat chihuahua peace

JTan16

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2010, 11:47:01 AM »

Mini-Schnauzer.
midnight

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2011, 12:16:11 AM »

papillon  ayos!
strayed

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2011, 03:43:26 PM »

You'll love a chihuahua.  They're also great inside apartments since they're small.
ChiWeenie

"Happiness is a warm puppy!" --Charles M Schultz

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2011, 04:40:16 PM »

chi low maintenance and super sweet and smart!  (of course depends on temperament and training)....but if you want a fun/funny low maintenance breed na maliit- Dachshund....comedy sila!

blyx21

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2011, 02:16:08 AM »

+1 for chihuahua  cheer

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
renen

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2011, 09:38:12 AM »

chi low maintenance and super sweet and smart!  (of course depends on temperament and training)....but if you want a fun/funny low maintenance breed na maliit- Dachshund....comedy sila!

hi...i'm interested to get a dach, curious lang ako what do you mean ng "comedy sila" ? thank you thank you..
ChiWeenie

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2011, 01:40:47 PM »

hi...i'm interested to get a dach, curious lang ako what do you mean ng "comedy sila" ? thank you thank you..

Ang Chi serious and smart, and dachshund (based on my dogs but it could be personality as well) is more dramatic....or possible ding si Hershey lang ganon.  Sa youtube videos- they're considered the "clowns" of the dog world.  Super fun to have around......or I'm biased once again - dachshund person lang talaga ako i guess.

bongkers
Jr.Champion Member

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2011, 01:52:51 PM »

@ChiWeenie, Hershey is adorable.  And I've yet to witness the dramatic spells... unless you meant her loud cries because she was already in Supergirl mode and wanted to work already....   

@doomzkie, since you're posting here, i assume you want a small dog, so i won't recommend a husky. hehe... (though they don't need to be groomed and most i know are picky eaters).  Seriously, if you want minimal grooming requirements (which i assume means you don't want all that fur), then maybe you can look at the short haired small dogs, like the dachshund, chihuahua, beagles, pugs, minipins, etc.

Howard, you know me to be a very smart man. Don't you think that if I were wrong, I'd know it? -- Sheldon Cooper
ChiWeenie

« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2011, 02:18:13 PM »

@ChiWeenie, Hershey is adorable.  And I've yet to witness the dramatic spells... unless you meant her loud cries because she was already in Supergirl mode and wanted to work already....   

@doomzkie, since you're posting here, i assume you want a small dog, so i won't recommend a husky. hehe... (though they don't need to be groomed and most i know are picky eaters).  Seriously, if you want minimal grooming requirements (which i assume means you don't want all that fur), then maybe you can look at the short haired small dogs, like the dachshund, chihuahua, beagles, pugs, minipins, etc.

@bongkers Hershey is going through her dramatic moments right now due to her period.   Mukmok sa kanto for days. LOL!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Pinoy Pet Finder is NOT related to and does NOT endorse any product or service being advertised.

Pinoy Pet Finder will not be liable for any losses or damages you may incur resulting from personal dealings in the forum..
We do not guarantee the credibility and integrity of any member in any way. Transact at your own risk.