Pinoy Pet Finder
August 23, 2019, 11:52:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

Pinoy Pet Finder is not related to and does not endorse any product or service being advertised.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: recommend a dog for me...:D  (Read 11374 times)
DogCrazy
Meteor Member

"Primum non nocerum"

« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2011, 03:42:41 PM »

I hear Yorkshire Terriers and Schnauzers don't shed too much.
I personally prefer big dogs, but I'm developing a soft spot for mini schnauzers because I hav friends that own a few. Hindi lang talaga bagay sa akin ang small dogs kasi baka maapakan ko accidentally  grin1 (my heavyweight dog does the same thing - he's accidentally sat on and stepped on a few small dogs).
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 03:44:55 PM by DogCrazy » Logged

THE GREATNESS OF A NATION AND ITS MORAL PROGRESS CAN BE JUDGED BY THE WAY ITS ANIMALS ARE TREATED - Mahatma Gandhi

"Character is so largely affected by associations, that we cannot afford to be indifferent as to who or what our friends are." - M Hurlburd
Pinoy Pet Finder
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2011, 03:42:41 PM »

bongkers
Jr.Champion Member

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2011, 04:27:51 PM »

@DogCrazy, well I think the small dogs would appreciate you stepping on them more than Cash stepping on them...  peace

Howard, you know me to be a very smart man. Don't you think that if I were wrong, I'd know it? -- Sheldon Cooper
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Pinoy Pet Finder is NOT related to and does NOT endorse any product or service being advertised.

Pinoy Pet Finder will not be liable for any losses or damages you may incur resulting from personal dealings in the forum..
We do not guarantee the credibility and integrity of any member in any way. Transact at your own risk.