Pinoy Pet Finder
August 23, 2019, 08:14:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

Pinoy Pet Finder is not related to and does not endorse any product or service being advertised.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: tips please in brushing teeth...  (Read 6841 times)
popcornncottoncandy@gmail

« on: September 12, 2009, 03:31:15 PM »

scratch

tips naman po on how to brush teeth ng mini pinscher... si Kay Shie super likot kase...

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole." - Roger Caras
Pinoy Pet Finder
« on: September 12, 2009, 03:31:15 PM »

Tita Sue
Co-Admin

"QUI M'AIME AIME MON CHIEN"

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2009, 03:38:38 PM »

what i did with my dogs was to familarise them with having their mouth and teeth touched and for them to get familiar with the doggie toothpaste... so initially during our bonding moments, i would have them sit on my lap and paly with their mouth (s), when they were already used to me, touching their mouth and opening the, i introduced the toothpaste. i would put a small amount of toothpaste on my finger and rubbed it on their gums, and later used my fingers to rub their teeth... after a few days, i used the toothbrush.. they resisted initially so i would do it very gently and only for a short time... slowly they all got used to it and loved the taste of teh toothpaste that nopw, tehy always look forward to tooth brushing regimen.

popcornncottoncandy@gmail

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2009, 03:47:03 PM »

ayos!

try ko yan... thanks for the tip.. how about toothpaste?  can you recommend one?

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole." - Roger Caras
Tita Sue
Co-Admin

"QUI M'AIME AIME MON CHIEN"

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2009, 03:53:32 PM »

ayos!

try ko yan... thanks for the tip.. how about toothpaste?  can you recommend one?

CET Enzymatic Toothpaste is good... it comes in various flavours.... try the poultry or Vanilla and Mint flavour. Tha latter smells really good.

You can also give rewards if nag behave sya. laways have small pieces of cheese handy para you have something to reward her/his good behaviour...later pag nasanay na sya, you do not need the rewards anymore. you can aslo praise  him if that motivates your dog.

kyutiebaby

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2009, 11:26:02 AM »

te nadz dito ka pala Smiley
kulit pala ni kay shie  woot

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Pinoy Pet Finder is NOT related to and does NOT endorse any product or service being advertised.

Pinoy Pet Finder will not be liable for any losses or damages you may incur resulting from personal dealings in the forum..
We do not guarantee the credibility and integrity of any member in any way. Transact at your own risk.