Pinoy Pet Finder
June 19, 2019, 08:43:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

Pinoy Pet Finder is not related to and does not endorse any product or service being advertised.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FCI SHOW SYSTEM  (Read 21627 times)
PERFECT TEN PUGS
Global Moderator

Hello I'm Dino

« on: September 25, 2009, 04:21:35 AM »

FCI SHOW SYSTEM

Since we are a FCI member country, FCI requires all of its member countries to follow their show system. This will be implemented fully next year and this coming December back to back FCI Show will use this system. I repeat for FCI Shows only and for year 2010 we will be having 4 FCI Shows .

This December their will be one FCI show per day and with multiple rings in the venue. Maybe their will be two rings set up with two judges per day. But our dog will only compete in one ring. So better call the PCCI office for the clear schedule and time of our particular breed competition. Entry fee for the FCI Show will be Php 1,000.00 for the back to back FCI Show, puppy entries are free if I heard it right.

To earn a CACIB or CC the dog must be at least 15 months to under 8 years old and given a rating of excellent by the judge.

If the winners Dog/Bitch is already an International champion meaning he/she already have 4 CACIBs the reserve winners dog or reserved winners bitch can earn a CACIB provided they are already 15 months old and also rated excellent by the judge
Non- Regular Classes

Baby Puppy – from 3 to under 6 months of age. Males and females may be judged together in one class. Winner will compete for the Best Baby Puppy in Group.

Best Phil-Bred – from 6 months and over.

Regular Classes

Minor Puppy – from 6 to under 9 months of age. Males and females will be judged separately.

Puppy – from 9 to under 12 months of age. Males and females will be judged separately.

Junior – from 12 to under 18 months of age. Males and females will be judged separately.

Intermediate – 18 to under 24 months of age. Males and females will be judged separately.

Open – 24 months to under 8 years of age. Males and females will be judged separately.

Veterans – 8 years and over. Males and females will be judged separately.

Note:
No Champion Class
Entitled for CACIB are dogs that are at least 15 months old to under 8 years old and given a rating of excellent by the judge.

Winners Dog – Class winners of each regular classes dogs will compete for Winners Dog. Championship points will be awarded based on the existing PCCI point system. CACIB will be awarded if the winner is at least 15 months to under 8 years old.

Reserve Winners Dog – the 2nd Place winner in the class of the winners dog will compete with the remaining class winners for Reserve Winners Dog. CACIB may be awarded if the winners Dog is not qualified for CACIB.

Winners Bitch – Class winners of each regular classes bitch will compete for Winners Bitch. Championship points will be awarded based on the existing PCCI point system. CACIB will be awarded if the winner is at least 15 months to under 8 years old.

Reserve Winners Bitch – the 2nd Place winner in the class of the winners bitch will compete with the remaining class winners for Reserve Winners bitch. CACIB may be awarded if the Winners Bitch is not qualified for CACIB.

Best of Breed/ Best Opposite Sex – The winners dog and the winners bitch will be competing. The winner will be the Best of Breed & the other will be the Best Opposite Sex.

Best Phil-Bred – All Philippine Bred entries that are at least 6 months of age are qualified to compete unless they have been defeated by any of the entry during this show.

Show Sequence:

Dogs:

Minor Puppy (6 to under 9 mos)
Puppy (9 to under 12 mos)
Junior (12 to under 18 mos)
Intermediate (18 to under 24 mos)
Open (24 mos to under 8 years old)
 Veteran (8 years & over)

Will compete for Winners Dog or Dog CC (CACIB AWARD)
                    Reserve CACIB

Bitches:

Minor Puppy (6 to under 9 mos)
Puppy (9 to under 12 mos)
Junior (12 to under 18 mos)
Intermediate (18 to under 24 mos)
Open (24 mos to under 8 years old)
 Veteran (8 years & over)

Will compete for the Winners Bitch or Bitch CC (CACIB AWARD)
                          Reserve CACIB

WD and WB will compete for BOB and BOS
and Best Phil-Bred In Breed

Group Competition:

All Best Baby Puppy in Breed will compete for the Best Baby Puppy In Group

All BOB will compete for the BEST In Group.  (Only 1 winner)

All BOS will compete for the Best Opposite Sex in Group (1 Winner)

All Best of Phil Bred in Breed will compete for the Best Phil-Bred in Group. (1 Winner)

BEST IN SHOW COMPETITION

NON-CACIB Class:
All Best Baby Puppy in Group from 1 to 10 will compete for the Best Baby Puppy In Show.

All Best In Group from 1 to 10 will compete for the BEST IN SHOW

All BOS in Group from 1 to 10 will compete for the BOS in SHOW.

All BPB in Group from 1 to 10 will compete for the BPBIS.

Wink
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 05:35:50 AM by PERFECT TEN PUGS » Logged

God is seldom early, but He is never late.

Pinoy Pet Finder
« on: September 25, 2009, 04:21:35 AM »

Kitty

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2009, 01:55:54 PM »

My brain is not absorbing all of this...but I'm wondering, the previous FCI shows didn't seem to have followed this format, and I noticed that dogs even below 15 months were given CACIB(E) ratings.  Given this new system, what will happen to their ratings?
amang
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2009, 03:06:31 PM »

bossing what is CACIB?

thanks for sharing the infos.. gusto ko mag aral maigi ng mga ganyan e, pangarap ko maging JUDGE..  grin1 ROFL ROFL
PERFECT TEN PUGS
Global Moderator

Hello I'm Dino

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2009, 03:25:02 PM »

My brain is not absorbing all of this...but I'm wondering, the previous FCI shows didn't seem to have followed this format, and I noticed that dogs even below 15 months were given CACIB(E) ratings.  Given this new system, what will happen to their ratings?

Starting this December FCI Show they will implment this format. Balewala ata yun CACIB if less than 15 months of age.

PERFECT TEN PUGS
Global Moderator

Hello I'm Dino

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2009, 03:30:44 PM »

bossing what is CACIB?

thanks for sharing the infos.. gusto ko mag aral maigi ng mga ganyan e, pangarap ko maging JUDGE..  grin1 ROFL ROFL

Di ko alam exact meaning hehe, Challenge Ceritficate or whatever hehe

amang
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2009, 07:38:45 PM »

Starting this December FCI Show they will implment this format. Balewala ata yun CACIB if less than 15 months of age.

ang FCI show ba will be facilitated by the PCCI parin? or may sarili silang program and people?

sensya na ha? mga stupid questions ko hehe..  grin1  pag FCI show, mga foreigner ba ang judge automatically?
PERFECT TEN PUGS
Global Moderator

Hello I'm Dino

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2009, 11:02:20 PM »

ang FCI show ba will be facilitated by the PCCI parin? or may sarili silang program and people?

sensya na ha? mga stupid questions ko hehe..  grin1  pag FCI show, mga foreigner ba ang judge automatically?

Kapag FCI Shows PCCI people pa din mga facilitators, preparations etc, FCI judges ang mga judge from different countries. Puede rin sigurong local kung FCI recognized yun local judge. Di rin ako sure doon hehehe.

Kitty

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2009, 02:13:46 PM »

CACIB: Certificat d'Aptitude au Championnat International de Beauté

Anyway, thanks for the info though it's a bummer.  Di ko naman inambisyon mag international champ dog ko but when we got a CACIB in the last show syempre natuwa ako.  My baby girl was only 13 months then.  Oh, well.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 02:17:34 PM by Kitty » Logged
Fox_River
Modern Age Member

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2009, 02:23:58 PM »

may kilala na ba kayong CACIB dito sa PINAS??

sa lab kasi eh meron ng 2...this year lang...Grin

Jay-R Teodoro and Karen Bondoc
Knightlord Labradors
http://knightlordlabs.multiply.com
PERFECT TEN PUGS
Global Moderator

Hello I'm Dino

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2009, 04:24:06 PM »

CACIB: Certificat d'Aptitude au Championnat International de Beauté

Anyway, thanks for the info though it's a bummer.  Di ko naman inambisyon mag international champ dog ko but when we got a CACIB in the last show syempre natuwa ako.  My baby girl was only 13 months then.  Oh, well.

Thanks Kitty yan pala ang CACIB.

Maganda din chance ito Kitty kasi puede ng maging International Champ ang dog mo, kahit hindi mag travel at mag join sa shows sa ibang country. Maski dito lang sa Pinas ubra ng maging Int'l Champ and Asian Champ ang dog.  ayos!

yaumc

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2009, 09:35:20 PM »

bossing what is CACIB?

Sir CACIB   is an acronym for Certificat d'Aptitude au Championnat International de Beauté (Certificate of Aptitude for International Champion of Beauty).  A dog getting a CACIB is technically rated as "E" or Excellent.  getting 4 CACIBs or Excellent ratings (within the age and timeline conditions), your dog will be given the title "International Champion of Beauty". 
yaumc

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2009, 09:40:55 PM »

may kilala na ba kayong CACIB dito sa PINAS??

sa lab kasi eh meron ng 2...this year lang...Grin

Yes sir, marami na din po atang local or local-born dogs who have received CACIBS (our dog has 1 also). Ang kaunti ay ang titled na "international champion" (you need 4 of these CACIBs within a given age bracket and timeline). But I think we will have a lot of these (international champs) at the end of next year since a lot of these dogs will have more chances of getting these CACIB awards due to the slated 4 FCI shows. 
Happywillows
Gladiator Member

Nobody shoots at Santa Claus.

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2010, 08:31:41 PM »

Personally what I like about the new FCI System is that it affords the dog to compete against other dogs in his age-group regardless if it is already a champion or not.  In this system, the younger dogs my not be so disadvantaged against more mature dogs.

The disadvantage for me though is that breed judging takes longer to complete and there will only be fewer placements, thus fewer opportunity in acquiring points, especially in the group.

Nakakapagod siya because you have to go back the next day to compete in the other ring because one ring should be finished on the day itself.

Also, in the best in show, the judge may be different from the one who judged in the breed classes.
DogCrazy
Meteor Member

"Primum non nocerum"

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2010, 09:38:41 PM »

So does PCCI follow the FCI system? Or it doesn't?  eeek
And if it doesn't, then what show system does it follow?
The last time I joined a show was in the 90s. It was much less complicated back then.

THE GREATNESS OF A NATION AND ITS MORAL PROGRESS CAN BE JUDGED BY THE WAY ITS ANIMALS ARE TREATED - Mahatma Gandhi

"Character is so largely affected by associations, that we cannot afford to be indifferent as to who or what our friends are." - M Hurlburd
PERFECT TEN PUGS
Global Moderator

Hello I'm Dino

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2010, 09:49:28 PM »

Pagkakaalam ko po starting this year. Kapag PCCI Shows they follow the FCI groupings pero point system pa din.

Kapag FCI Shows po, FCI Groupings/ then CACIB ang binibigay. Pero meron din pong points iyon, check nyo na lang sa PCCI kung ilan points nakuha ng winners dog/bitch.

Kapag affiliated clubs, AKC format po and point system pa din.

eeek eeek eeek Kakahilo ba??????   grin1 grin1 grin1

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Pinoy Pet Finder is NOT related to and does NOT endorse any product or service being advertised.

Pinoy Pet Finder will not be liable for any losses or damages you may incur resulting from personal dealings in the forum..
We do not guarantee the credibility and integrity of any member in any way. Transact at your own risk.