Pinoy Pet Finder
June 19, 2019, 04:06:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

Pinoy Pet Finder is not related to and does not endorse any product or service being advertised.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Famous Dog Quotes! Inspirational Sayings About Man's Best Friend!  (Read 14803 times)
The Simpsons

All dogs go to heaven...

« on: December 26, 2009, 05:27:42 PM »

Here's some of my favorite dog quotes:

1. "Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in". - Mark Twain

2. "To err is human" To forgive, canine" Anonymous

3. "They never talk about themselves but listen to you while you talk about yourself and keep up an appearance of being interested in the conversation" Jerome K. Jerome

4. ""My dog is usually pleased with what I do, because she's not infected with the concept of what I "should" be doing". -Lonzo Idolswine

5. "If a dog won't come to you after having looking you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience." -Woodrow Wilson

6. "If you are a dog and your owner suggests you wear a sweater....suggest he wear a tail." -Fran Lebowitz

7. "You think dogs will not be in heaven? I tell you, they will be there long before any of us." -Robert Louis Stevenson

8. "There's no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face" -Bern Williams

9. "Dogs are miracles with paws." -Susan Ariel Rainbow Kennedy

10. "Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job" -Franklin P. Jones

11. "Dogs laugh, but they laugh with their tails" -Max Eastman

12."The more I see of man, the more I like dogs" - Mme. de Stael

13. "My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dog already thinks I am" -author unknown

14. "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole." - Roger Caras

15. "Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you? But when you take him in a car he stick his head out the window?" -Steve Bluestone

16. "Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot little puppies." - Gene Hill

17. "I wonder what goes through his mind when he sees us peeing in his water bowl?" -Penny Ward Moser
Pinoy Pet Finder
« on: December 26, 2009, 05:27:42 PM »

goldenlover
Jr.Champion Member

« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2009, 06:31:11 PM »

more  cheer cheer cheer

"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog."

- Edward Hoagland
goldenlover
Jr.Champion Member

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2010, 01:29:00 PM »

"He is my other eyes that can see above the clouds; my other ears that hear above the winds. He is the part of me that can reach out into the sea. He has told me a thousand times over that I am his reason for being; by the way he rests against my leg; by the way he thumps his tail at my smallest smile; by the way he shows his hurt when I leave without taking him. (I think it makes him sick with worry when he is not along to care for me.) When I am wrong, he is delighted to forgive. When I am angry, he clowns to make me smile. When I am happy, he is joy unbounded. When I am a fool, he ignores it. When I succeed, he brags. Without him, I am only another man. With him, I am all-powerful. He is loyalty itself. He has taught me the meaning of devotion. With him, I know a secret comfort and a private peace. He has brought me understanding where before I was ignorant. His head on my knee can heal my human hurts. His presence by my side is protection against my fears of dark and unknown things. He has promised to wait for me... whenever... wherever - in case I need him. And I expect I will - as I always have. He is just my dog." - Gene Hill

"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog."

- Edward Hoagland
Tita Sue
Co-Admin

"QUI M'AIME AIME MON CHIEN"

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 01:40:05 PM »

We long for an affection altogether ignorant of our faults.  Heaven has accorded this to us in the uncritical canine attachment.  ~George Eliot

A dog is not "almost human" and I know of no greater insult to the canine race than to describe it as such.  ~John Holmes

In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semi human.  The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog.  ~Edward Hoagland

The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.  ~Author Unknown

“If you don't own a dog, at least one, there is not necessarily anything wrong with you, but there may be something wrong with your life.”  - Roger Caras quotes

A dog doesn't care if you're rich or poor, big or small, young or old. He doesn't care if you're not smart, not popular, not a good joke-teller, not the best athlete, nor the best-looking person. To your dog, you are the greatest, the smartest, the nicest human being who was ever born. You are his friend and protector.”
 Louis Sabin quotes

DogCrazy
Meteor Member

"Primum non nocerum"

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2010, 08:19:17 PM »

“Money will buy you a fine dog, but only love can make it wag its tail”
- Richard Friedman

THE GREATNESS OF A NATION AND ITS MORAL PROGRESS CAN BE JUDGED BY THE WAY ITS ANIMALS ARE TREATED - Mahatma Gandhi

"Character is so largely affected by associations, that we cannot afford to be indifferent as to who or what our friends are." - M Hurlburd
IronWill
Champion Member

reality bites

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2010, 10:42:34 PM »

We long for an affection altogether ignorant of our faults.  Heaven has accorded this to us in the uncritical canine attachment.  ~George Eliot

A dog is not "almost human" and I know of no greater insult to the canine race than to describe it as such.  ~John Holmes

In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semi human.  The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog.  ~Edward Hoagland

The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.  ~Author Unknown

“If you don't own a dog, at least one, there is not necessarily anything wrong with you, but there may be something wrong with your life.”  - Roger Caras quotes

A dog doesn't care if you're rich or poor, big or small, young or old. He doesn't care if you're not smart, not popular, not a good joke-teller, not the best athlete, nor the best-looking person. To your dog, you are the greatest, the smartest, the nicest human being who was ever born. You are his friend and protector.”
 Louis Sabin quotes

i like the quote  ayos!

here is my favorite dog quote

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." - Author Unknown

may.b
Jr.Champion Member

Princey <3

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2010, 09:04:20 AM »

A dog has no use for fancy cars, big homes, or designer clothes. A water log stick will do just fine. A dog doesn't care if your rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dumb. Give him your heart and he'll give you his. How many people can you say that about? How many people can make you feel rare and pure and special? How many people can make you feel extraordinary?

-Marley & Me

Prince, Vodka, Happy
enazario
Meteor Member

enazario.multiply.com woofland.multiply.com

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2010, 04:50:54 PM »

He never makes it his business to inquire whether you are in the right or wrong, never bothers as to whether you're going up or down life's ladder, never asks whether you're rich or poor, silly or wise, sinner or saint.  You are his pal.  That's enough for him. - Jerome K. Jerome

A man's soul can be judged by the way he treats his dog. - Charles Doran

Time for Summer Lovin' @ WoofLand http://woofland.multiply.com/photos/album/44/44
kepperly091

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2010, 10:16:38 PM »

eto favorite ko
 "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole." - Roger Caras
 ayos!
normandy_z

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2010, 01:28:14 AM »

The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

ako ito peace

matt

Labrador Puppies..

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2010, 05:52:31 PM »

nice quotes..ver nice... Smiley

"HOUSE OF ONE LAB KENNEL"
harlequinn

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2010, 08:49:45 PM »

A dog has no use for fancy cars, big homes, or designer clothes. A water log stick will do just fine. A dog doesn't care if your rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dumb. Give him your heart and he'll give you his. How many people can you say that about? How many people can make you feel rare and pure and special? How many people can make you feel extraordinary?

-Marley & Me

naiyak ako dto
schnuppi
Idol Member

« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2010, 11:30:55 PM »

This quote is not inspirational but a funny one. It's sorta related to dogs. I found this on my cousin's FB and it just made my day!

?"Ikaw na nga nakaapak, ikaw pa galit!!" - tae

So dog walkers, please pick up after your dog. Kawawa naman si poop. Naagrabyado na nga eh, inaway pa!
dbreyes

« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2010, 11:13:21 PM »

" 10 PROMISES BETWEEN US "

1. Listen patiently to what i have to say.

2.Trust me, i'm always on your side.

3. Play with me a lot

4. Don't forget that i have feelings too!

5. Let's never fight.

6. If i don't obey you, i have a good reason.

7. You have school and friends, but i only have you.

8. Stay my best friend. We must get along.

9. I'll only live about 10 years, make every moment count....every moment together.

10. Never forget our life together.  When my time comes please be by my side.

From the movie " 10 PROMISES TO MY DOG"
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/N93Fj3pgLJk&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/N93Fj3pgLJk&rel=0</a>
schnuppi
Idol Member

« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2010, 02:04:01 PM »

" 10 PROMISES BETWEEN US "

1. Listen patiently to what i have to say.

2.Trust me, i'm always on your side.

3. Play with me a lot

4. Don't forget that i have feelings too!

5. Let's never fight.

6. If i don't obey you, i have a good reason.

7. You have school and friends, but i only have you.

8. Stay my best friend. We must get along.

9. I'll only live about 10 years, make every moment count....every moment together.

10. Never forget our life together.  When my time comes please be by my side.

From the movie " 10 PROMISES TO MY DOG"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N93Fj3pgLJk&feature=related

nakakaiyak tong movie...
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Pinoy Pet Finder is NOT related to and does NOT endorse any product or service being advertised.

Pinoy Pet Finder will not be liable for any losses or damages you may incur resulting from personal dealings in the forum..
We do not guarantee the credibility and integrity of any member in any way. Transact at your own risk.