Pinoy Pet Finder
June 18, 2019, 10:28:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

Pinoy Pet Finder is not related to and does not endorse any product or service being advertised.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Dog Friendly Mall/ Restaurant or anyplace na masarap ipasyal ang dogs??  (Read 54665 times)
labdawg05
Ancient Member

Carpe Diem!

« on: January 08, 2010, 01:08:47 PM »

applause  It was a brilliant idea from DartnCorbin to start a thread showin his/her dogs inside a Coffee Shop..

(That's one huge advantage of toydogs  whatdoyouthink)

This would educate us on the places where our Pets can be welcomed. I am a coffee-person despite my IHD and High BP. And knowing that I can bring my dogs to such coffee shops can further relax me.. How about you, Guest? Have you been in coffee shops or Diners that drive away your Pet? How about those Gimmick Spots that allow Dogs? Share us your pic and story!

Dont get intimidated when you see these signs.. Don't get upset or disappointed, it's business and it's somethin we dont have any control over. Let's check on the things that we can..

Specially for a Diner or Coffee shop or any place that serves food.. this would be a protocol:

So, let's be prepared and plan ahead..

Here's my ChocoLab at Starbucks, Matalino Branch. There's a wide garden area (open air) where your dogs can stay while you enjoy the coffee and the wi-fi..

This was Bone's look while I sip on my Frap: naglalaway..  rofl

Tell us about those places that would open the doors for our Dogs!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 01:23:59 PM by labdawg05 » Logged

Pinoy Pet Finder
« on: January 08, 2010, 01:08:47 PM »

labdawg05
Ancient Member

Carpe Diem!

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 01:28:34 PM »

Here's Legend (APBT) at Tropical Hut (QC Circle).. bawal ipasok ang dogs.. there's a huge sign on the front door..

Max's (QC Circle)..
No place for dogs inside.. sa labas, you'd be lucky if there's no one on the bench (usually for the smokers). But you can see your dog outside since the huge window glasses are clearly transparent.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 01:39:20 PM by labdawg05 » Logged

dartncorbin

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 01:34:11 PM »

Thanks labdawg05!  dothemove True,  I really have been looking for a thread like this para quick guide where you can and cannot  take your dog. My girlfriend Mags (mommy of my dogs) actually wrote a short article for Chalk magazine way back regarding these places and I'll try to find it.

Indeed huge advantage nga toy dogs (we are also coffee addicts)! We have been able to get our small dogs even in places they officially don't allow dogs inside (banks, bars, ticketing offices) because the dogs are really small, won't bother any one and staff of place have gotten to know us - example Cafe Isabel and Moksha bar in San Juan.  Although our dogs get excited if they don't go out for a long while so we have to take them out more often and regularly.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 01:34:55 PM by dartncorbin » Logged

With dogs, frustration is your worst enemy.
goldengirl
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2010, 01:57:04 PM »

All of these are outside the Metro... grin1

Carlo's Pizza in Camp John Hay, Baguio

They have a couple of tables outside the main dining area where they allow pets to stay with their owners. Since it's Baguio, it's nice and cool and comfortable for pets and owners even if it's an outdoor table.

If you ask nice enough, and you will sit at the table closest to the entrance, you may be allowed to bring your dog inside Brother's Burger in Camp John Hay as well. I've done it a couple of times also.

Yellow Cab Pizza in Tagaytay

They have a nice garden at the back where you can eat pizza or drink your coffee and take in the view.

La coeur a ses raison que La Raison ne connait pas...-- Blaise Pascal
goldengirl
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2010, 02:03:56 PM »

Eastwood is the most pet-friendly place next to BHS... ayos!

Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, Eastwood City

As long as your dogs are behaved and not barky, they allow your dogs to go with you INSIDE the shop. Most Coffee Bean shops are really tolerant of pets. The shop in BHS and in Burgos Circle in The Fort also allow us to bring our dogs inside.

Plus, the new Eastwood City Mall allows you to bring your pet INSIDE the mall. You just need to secure a pet pass. If your dog is not fond of the escalators, you are allowed to use the service elevators to go up to the upper level of the mall. No problem.

The old Eastwood Citywalk Mall (where Bark and Wag is located) also allows you to bring your dogs inside.

DogCrazy
Meteor Member

"Primum non nocerum"

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2010, 02:20:51 PM »

Eastwood is the most pet-friendly place next to BHS... ayos!

<Quoted Image Removed>
Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, Eastwood City

I'm getting flashbacks... di ba that was the day of Ondoy? And our 6 hour clicker class  eeek

THE GREATNESS OF A NATION AND ITS MORAL PROGRESS CAN BE JUDGED BY THE WAY ITS ANIMALS ARE TREATED - Mahatma Gandhi

"Character is so largely affected by associations, that we cannot afford to be indifferent as to who or what our friends are." - M Hurlburd
goldengirl
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2010, 02:25:00 PM »

I'm getting flashbacks... di ba that was the day of Ondoy? And our 6 hour clicker class  eeek

Yup, that's right.  eeek eeek eeek  Hardcore trainors...  grin1

Additional plugging... Pizza Hut in Eastwood also has nice outdoor seating where they allow you to stay with your pets. We stayed there practically the whole time we were stuck in Eastwood because of Ondoy. ayos!

labdawg05
Ancient Member

Carpe Diem!

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2010, 02:59:32 PM »

thankyou for the info.. now our list of places to go to is getting longer.. Sana dumami pa ng tulad ng BHS at Eastwood!  :ayos  yahoo

dartncorbin

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2010, 03:28:18 PM »

betterer starbucks pic! Fyi This is Starbucks in Magallanes in  same area where we had xmas party, a bit hot though in the morning.

With dogs, frustration is your worst enemy.
niqi
Global Moderator

i am stupendous!

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2010, 01:45:37 AM »

this is a really great thread! ayos!

labdawg05
Ancient Member

Carpe Diem!

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2010, 12:05:35 AM »

TechnoHub (QC)

Most of the Diners there have seats outside [Open Air]. And they allow dogs. Starbucks even allowed Legend to take a seat.  thumbsupp

may.b
Jr.Champion Member

Princey <3

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2010, 12:07:57 AM »

Cool. Cheesy I'd like to bring Vodka there too... Libre naman diyan o. grin1 ROFL

Prince, Vodka, Happy
labdawg05
Ancient Member

Carpe Diem!

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2010, 12:17:54 AM »

Cool. Cheesy I'd like to bring Vodka there too... Libre naman diyan o. grin1 ROFL

off topic

Sure! If you'll bring Vodka, I'd love to bring my GR too: Hummer!  whatdoyouthink Hmmm.. But someone promised you, he'd take you out for a Grande Frap, right?  confused
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 12:19:37 AM by labdawg05 » Logged

amang
Global Moderator

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2010, 02:13:18 AM »

grin1 grin1 grin1 grin1 grin1

sorry sa buhok, mahangin sa labas..  LOL
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 02:13:47 AM by amang » Logged
goldengirl
Global Moderator

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2010, 02:29:51 AM »

^^^ Sa Nuvali, Sta. Rosa Laguna yan just in case anyone's not familiar with the place... Grin

They're dog-friendly there too. Lots of restaurants with outdoor seating. Lots of grassy lawns and big open fields (no construction yet) where the doggies can frolic and play.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Pinoy Pet Finder is NOT related to and does NOT endorse any product or service being advertised.

Pinoy Pet Finder will not be liable for any losses or damages you may incur resulting from personal dealings in the forum..
We do not guarantee the credibility and integrity of any member in any way. Transact at your own risk.