Pinoy Pet Finder
August 23, 2019, 10:03:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

Pinoy Pet Finder is not related to and does not endorse any product or service being advertised.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Dog Friendly Mall/ Restaurant or anyplace na masarap ipasyal ang dogs??  (Read 56205 times)
deejay_ron
Grand Champion Member

« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2010, 04:12:47 AM »

krispy kreme and roadhouse steakhouse BHS are among the pet friendly establishments. they would even give a dog bowl of water to your furkid. i often go to Nike also and they let us in. but one time i really got pissed off when i was gonna buy a milkshake in seattles best BHS, ok bawal ang pets i understand that. but what ticked me off was that i told the security guard i was just gonna buy a strawberry milkshake then stay outside. ayaw pa din. sabi ko manong sige paki-hawak na lang sandali mabait naman aso ko kasi husky yan. ayaw pa din. i kinda created a scene. it really ruined my day so i got sweet revenge when i went to starbucks got my coffee fix and a sandwich then went back to seattles and stayed there for hours. wala sila magawa. nawalan na sila ng customer at pumunta pa ko sa kalaban nila.
Pinoy Pet Finder
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2010, 04:12:47 AM »

cute_doggies

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2010, 12:01:22 AM »

MOA is another pet friendly mall. a lot of restos there have outside dining, so finding a place to eat is no problem for people with pets. we usually stay at coffebean (at the entertainment mall), where my pug mix is a "regular" with the crew grin1

in tagaytay, the places we frequent with our pets are summit ridgre (robinsons), teriyaki boy, antonio's grill and yellow cab. mile hi diner tagaytay is also very pet friendly. the staff there allowed us to dine with our GSD and though most of them were clearly afraid of our big baby, they were still very accommodating  ayos!

i'll try to post some photos as soon as i find them  Wink
krissy
Ancient Member

amber is my gurl.. :)

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2010, 12:26:58 AM »

great thread!!! Cheesy ayos!

tiana
Jr.Champion Member

=)

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2010, 06:22:19 PM »

Kasi po pag nagpupunta kami sa MOA mas marami akong nakikitang mga pets..compared to other malls dito sa metro.

you can post here po ung mga places na pwede dalhin ang ating lovable pets and at the same time share po yung experience niyo at that particular place.  Grin ayos!

labdawg05
Ancient Member

Carpe Diem!

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2010, 12:25:55 AM »

Kasi po pag nagpupunta kami sa MOA mas marami akong nakikitang mga pets..compared to other malls dito sa metro.

you can post here po ung mga places na pwede dalhin ang ating lovable pets and at the same time share po yung experience niyo at that particular place.  Grin ayos!

I agree MOA is a Pet-Furrrrriiendly Mall!  ayos!  But here are some other places that welcome our Pets for our reference.. I have actually started a Thread showing the same topic..this might help.

http://www.pinoypetfinder.com/forum/index.php?topic=20335.0

How about you, Guest, have you been in a place where you're dog was welcomed with a smile? Tell us about it!

boogiewoogie

Tug of War

« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2010, 02:00:55 AM »

Para sa akin pinaka-okay ang MOA kasi the dogs can be brought dun sa open areas inside the malls. Pati yung restaurants facing the bay, welcome ang mga dogs. Maganda yung feeling kumain while your dogs are also right there enjoying their meals ^^
goldengirl
Global Moderator

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2010, 03:07:27 AM »

I don't think any other mall can beat Eastwood City Mall. They allow dogs INSIDE the mall -- regardless whether the dog is a tiny chihuahua or a big golden retriever. Yes, you heard it right, inside the air-conditioned mall. They allow you to go to all the levels, too, using the service elevator (unless your dog is fearless and knows how to use the escalator). You only need to secure a pet pass from the guard on duty at the entrance. Of course, you need to make sure that your dogs are toilet trained and that if they do have an accident indoors, that you will be responsible enough to clean up after your dog -- no ifs and buts about it. Also, it would be better for the other mall patrons if your dog is not extremely barky or aggressive towards other dogs and humans. And, also you need to make sure your pet's shots are updated and that he is on leash the entire time.

La coeur a ses raison que La Raison ne connait pas...-- Blaise Pascal
deejay_ron
Grand Champion Member

« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2010, 09:06:57 AM »

hobbes and landes BHS....tambay kami lagi having froyo
deejay_ron
Grand Champion Member

« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2010, 09:10:59 AM »

here is our misadventures of the conyo dog & poor owner

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y7zB608cBZo&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Y7zB608cBZo&rel=0</a>"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y7zB608cBZo&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Y7zB608cBZo&rel=0</a>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
cody

Cody--the Best Ever Dog in the Whole Wide Universe

« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2010, 05:54:41 PM »

a lot of establishment naman pala mejo accomodating. i bet that's not the atmosphere 10 years ago. the dog owner demographic is one demographic willing to spend extra cash. its no joke having dogs when you consider the monthly expenses. so in a way the business owners realize this. there not that many places where one can bring his pet kaya those that allow them madalas sila dun nagpupunta.

money truly speaks one universal language. and when it does, business owners listen too! ROFL

nice thread.
cody

Cody--the Best Ever Dog in the Whole Wide Universe

« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2010, 05:59:07 PM »

i went to starbucks got my coffee fix and a sandwich then went back to seattles and stayed there for hours

panalo Grin

i tried bringing my lab sa McDo dati. after paying the manager approached me and told me bawal daw dogs. so we waited outside dinala nila ung order namin. i know naman na bawal talaga kaya lang it never hurts to try d ba? Grin. pag ako nanalo sa lotto magfafranchise ako ng jollibee at kukunin kong manager ko ung manager ng mcdo na yun and pahihirapan ko siya sa workload niya! bleeh
genoboy

« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2010, 03:08:45 PM »

I'd Go for eastwood hehehe.. i usually walk jolo around UP oval and sa labas ng bahay namin. Grin

I like it slow so everyone could see me.......
goldenlover
Jr.Champion Member

« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2010, 04:50:34 PM »

wow ayos pla sa eastwood  ayos! kaso an layo sa amin  grin1 sa MOA pede small dogs sa airconditioned area

when i brought my goldador for the tailrun last sat, namasyal pa kmi sa MOA, pero dun lang sa open area, ndi na ko nag-attempt to ask kung pede sa aircond  grin1

aside from the place, nakakatuwa din maka-encounter ng strangers na pet-friendly din.  like when my companion went to the hypermarket and my dog and I stayed sa labas yun isang taga simple joys na store approached us and made friends w/ my dog.  maya2 kinuha nia leash ng dog ko try nia dw kung sasama sa kanya, ayun iniwan ako ng aso ko  ROFL ROFL ROFL pinapasok nia sa loob ng store yun dog ko then nagpictorials sila  grin1

"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog."

- Edward Hoagland
Cmdl

American Bulldog by Breed 100% Pure Pinoy by Heart

« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2010, 11:36:03 PM »

SM Mall of Asia is really a great place to spend time with your dog as there are a lot of open areas where you can have a walk with your dog. That's also since MOA is nearer to us. As mentioned already, Boni High Street is also a good place to spend time with your dog. Aside from the establishments already mentioned, I remember one time that I even brought Kovu inside a bank to withdraw some cash as I don't have anyone with me at that time. I think I also went to the rest room there with Kovu, but we used the cubicle instead for respect with the other users who may not be able to go with Kovu watching them do their business.  Grin

Leslie's Restaurant in Tagaytay is also a favorite for both Kovu and I as our Tagaytay trip wouldn't be complete without us dropping-by there for our Bulalo meal and super delicious Leche Flan for dessert. Even though they have this "No Pets Allowed" sign at the reception, management always find it in their heart to give in to my request to have Kovu dine in with us.  Wink

I guess and fervently hope that there will be more establishments willing to take our pets in. That goes hand-in-hand if more dog owners will be responsible enough when they are with their dog in such places. The sad thing here is that the possibility of these establishments rejecting our pets is much greater than the other way around as it will only take one bad incident from our pets for management to decide that pets are a "no-no" already in their establishment. Unless, of course if management will be a little more broadminded.  Grin

ryan1978

« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2010, 06:32:04 AM »

Masarap magpunta sa likod ng MOA , A.K.A. "Baywalk MOA" every Saturday and Sunday ng morning.
Daming may dala ng aso. May nakita pa ako one time na may dala syang 4 na Jap spitz. Walk sila on leash.

Meron kaming nadaanan sa may papuntang Club Manila East. Morning din nun, daming nag wa-walk ng dog.
Di ko lang sure kung pwede dumayo dun para magwalk. Baka kasi mga taga roon yung nakita kong may
dalang dogs eh.  peace

"The Greatest Things in Life is to Love your Dogs, and be Loved by them in Return"
Pls Check this thread >>>http://www.pinoypetfinder.com/forum/index.php?topic=22910.0
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Pinoy Pet Finder is NOT related to and does NOT endorse any product or service being advertised.

Pinoy Pet Finder will not be liable for any losses or damages you may incur resulting from personal dealings in the forum..
We do not guarantee the credibility and integrity of any member in any way. Transact at your own risk.