Pinoy Pet Finder
August 23, 2019, 09:43:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

Pinoy Pet Finder is not related to and does not endorse any product or service being advertised.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Dog Friendly Mall/ Restaurant or anyplace na masarap ipasyal ang dogs??  (Read 56203 times)
bongkers
Jr.Champion Member

« Reply #150 on: September 15, 2010, 02:32:41 AM »

Hobbes in Greenbelt 5 also sells pet stuff... but mas marami lang talaga selection at BHS.

Howard, you know me to be a very smart man. Don't you think that if I were wrong, I'd know it? -- Sheldon Cooper
Pinoy Pet Finder
« Reply #150 on: September 15, 2010, 02:32:41 AM »

goldengirl
Global Moderator

« Reply #151 on: September 15, 2010, 02:34:46 AM »

Just a quick question guys.. Me and my sister saw this on Hobbes and Landes on Facebook. "Hobbes and Landes Warehouse Sale 2010 (September 16-18 at Libis, Q.C.)" My sister called up Hoobes Libis QC branch para matanong if pets are allowed. The answer was " Maliit po ang shop namin blah blah but puwede kayo mag pa assist kung meron kayo gusto fit sa dogs ninyo na nag wait sa labas" But my sister forgot to ask kung anong klaseng location yung sa kanila.... So my question is: is it like BHS (open area and pets are welcome) or is it typical malls where other Hobbes branch are located like in Greenbelt and Rockwell where they sell pet stuff but you can't bring in pets or large breed dogs inside the mall??

It's not a branch like a store. It's literally a WAREHOUSE. So it's hot and during the sale it gets crowded. But like Doc K said, you can stay in Eastwood. It's walking distance to the warehouse. But I already asked and Ruffwear and Lupine items are not included (and that's the only draw for me).

To my knowledge, there are only 3 Hobbes and Landes stores carrying doggy stuff -- BHS, Rockwell and Greenbelt 5. All the rest (like Trinoma and MOA, etc.) only carry the games.

La coeur a ses raison que La Raison ne connait pas...-- Blaise Pascal
zyclonenuz
All-Star Member

C'est la vie

« Reply #152 on: September 15, 2010, 09:03:47 AM »

It's not a branch like a store. It's literally a WAREHOUSE. So it's hot and during the sale it gets crowded. But like Doc K said, you can stay in Eastwood. It's walking distance to the warehouse. But I already asked and Ruffwear and Lupine items are not included (and that's the only draw for me).

To my knowledge, there are only 3 Hobbes and Landes stores carrying doggy stuff -- BHS, Rockwell and Greenbelt 5. All the rest (like Trinoma and MOA, etc.) only carry the games.

Oh no Ruffware ok that really turned me off ROFL As for Lupine I'm not really familiar with that brand. So I googled it and Lupine looks way to simple for my taste the only good thing is the lifetime warranty even if chewed. So far only Ezdog and Ruffware ang nagustuhan ko.. and this Japanese harness that is sold on ACE Hardware (Touch Dog brand I think) but that was before I saw Ruffware and EZdog... Yabang na no? ROFL

“If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared” - Niccolo Machiavelli

columbine

« Reply #153 on: September 18, 2010, 03:32:09 PM »

Doc tin, i forgot the names of the dog and the owner. Saw them twice already. At pet event daddys day and at moa pet express nung pina groom nila ung father and son malamutes.

Hello po. The malamutes on page 6 are Sasuke (the father, the open faced one) and Bear (the son, the one with eyeshadow). I forgot the name of the red puppy. The owner is Paul, the guy in the last picture. Met them twice na at Pet Express MOA and at High Street. He's very nice and the dogs are friendly Smiley
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 03:33:50 PM by columbine » Logged
DogCrazy
Meteor Member

"Primum non nocerum"

« Reply #154 on: September 19, 2010, 02:42:47 PM »

Hello po. The malamutes on page 6 are Sasuke (the father, the open faced one) and Bear (the son, the one with eyeshadow). I forgot the name of the red puppy. The owner is Paul, the guy in the last picture. Met them twice na at Pet Express MOA and at High Street. He's very nice and the dogs are friendly Smiley

They finally have a name!  ayos! Thanks for the info  Grin

THE GREATNESS OF A NATION AND ITS MORAL PROGRESS CAN BE JUDGED BY THE WAY ITS ANIMALS ARE TREATED - Mahatma Gandhi

"Character is so largely affected by associations, that we cannot afford to be indifferent as to who or what our friends are." - M Hurlburd
columbine

« Reply #155 on: September 19, 2010, 06:53:49 PM »

They finally have a name!  ayos! Thanks for the info  Grin
Hehe. You're very welcome po Smiley Sikat na sila hehe they go out a lot Smiley
deejay_ron
Grand Champion Member

« Reply #156 on: September 19, 2010, 07:02:34 PM »

madalas tlga sila sa BHS lagi ko nakakasalubong kpag sunday
zyclonenuz
All-Star Member

C'est la vie

« Reply #157 on: October 05, 2010, 02:33:46 AM »

Just a heads up guys about Mall of Asia

I was at our Veterinarian early this afternoon and she told me one of her client went to Mall of Asia by the bay early Sunday morning (Octorber 4, 2010) with their Shih Tzu. Unfortunately one of the dog walkers there was kinda showing off (yun ang sabi ng client ng vet) or probably training the dog and decided to take off the leash for off leash training maybe. But what happened was the off leash dog bit the Shih Tzu from behind and the Shih Tzu suffered a big injury on her legs and her private part actually the skin was punctured or broken. Still unclear if the dog is an Aspin since the owner said “sa galit naming hindi na naming natanong kahit phone number and blah blah” Well I told our vet since the owner is kinda a beginner I don't think they can spot the difference between an Aspin and a Belgian Malinois or a Wippet. (No disrespect intended to Wippet and Belgian Malinois owner)

So just be careful guys iwas na lang when you see an off leash dog. Dunno why owners even do off leash on public places like malls duuh
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 02:36:34 AM by zyclonenuz » Logged

“If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared” - Niccolo Machiavelli

deejay_ron
Grand Champion Member

« Reply #158 on: October 05, 2010, 02:51:46 AM »

IMO very stupid to off leash ur dog even if it is trained. why? coz ur in a public place. self explanatory na yun db? very stupid owner. nung kinagat ni butter yung rabbit sa tiende gs2 ko malusaw sa kahihiyan. and i had to suffer the consequeces. literally i paid for the damage done.
goldengirl
Global Moderator

« Reply #159 on: October 06, 2010, 01:02:21 PM »

Just a heads up guys about Mall of Asia

I was at our Veterinarian early this afternoon and she told me one of her client went to Mall of Asia by the bay early Sunday morning (Octorber 4, 2010) with their Shih Tzu. Unfortunately one of the dog walkers there was kinda showing off (yun ang sabi ng client ng vet) or probably training the dog and decided to take off the leash for off leash training maybe. But what happened was the off leash dog bit the Shih Tzu from behind and the Shih Tzu suffered a big injury on her legs and her private part actually the skin was punctured or broken. Still unclear if the dog is an Aspin since the owner said “sa galit naming hindi na naming natanong kahit phone number and blah blah” Well I told our vet since the owner is kinda a beginner I don't think they can spot the difference between an Aspin and a Belgian Malinois or a Wippet. (No disrespect intended to Wippet and Belgian Malinois owner)

So just be careful guys iwas na lang when you see an off leash dog. Dunno why owners even do off leash on public places like malls duuh

Naku naman. They weren't able to get the owner's details? Kaya hindi natututo yung mga ganyang tao dahil they're never made responsible. Yan na nga ba sinasabi talaga with people na masyadong mayabang with their dogs. Just because your dog is "trained" does not mean that he'll always behave as you want him to -- he's still a dog after all. Just like that idiot Gio Marcelo offleashing his dog at Eastwood during the pet blessing. Or that idiot owner ng dachshund (?) offleashing his dog in the open park. The dog ran up to Jacob buti na lang hindi sya nakain. Honey told the owner off.

deejay_ron
Grand Champion Member

« Reply #160 on: October 06, 2010, 01:41:10 PM »

sya po ba yung may LAPD na german shepherd?
goldengirl
Global Moderator

« Reply #161 on: October 06, 2010, 01:48:22 PM »

Geez. Even Booger who's highly trained and well under the control of Atty. Byron is kept on a leash. Booger was one of the offerors during the Mass. Who the hell exempted that idiot from keeping his dog on a leash? Who cares what level of training he and his dog has had? It's required under the rabies law that all dogs be kept on a leash in a public place (and no place could be considered more public than Eastwood last Sunday with more than 1400 pet owners and pets). For him it's just a marketing ploy to get more "customers". One of these days that person should be held liable under the Rabies law for violating the provisions on having a dog offleash in Tiende, in Eastwood, in Boni High Street.

kahlua

« Reply #162 on: October 06, 2010, 02:32:06 PM »

I emailed Eastwood a copy of the Anti-Rabies Act and pointed out that all dogs should be on leash in public places. I also mentioned the incident of that idiot with the black little dog (dachsund ba yun? I couldn't quite tell). Couldn't believe that guy, turning his back and walking off and using his cellphone, just waiting for his dog to follow. These owners are just waiting for an accident - at the expense of their dog.  thumbsdown

zyclonenuz
All-Star Member

C'est la vie

« Reply #163 on: October 06, 2010, 04:46:07 PM »

Naku naman. They weren't able to get the owner's details? Kaya hindi natututo yung mga ganyang tao dahil they're never made responsible. Yan na nga ba sinasabi talaga with people na masyadong mayabang with their dogs. Just because your dog is "trained" does not mean that he'll always behave as you want him to -- he's still a dog after all. Just like that idiot Gio Marcelo offleashing his dog at Eastwood during the pet blessing. Or that idiot owner ng dachshund (?) offleashing his dog in the open park. The dog ran up to Jacob buti na lang hindi sya nakain. Honey told the owner off.

Nope the Shih Tzu owner didn't get the details of the owner of the off leashed dog. Their reason is "Sa sobrang galit namin blah blah" in a way the Shih Tzu owner is also an idiot. Our vet even told them off. "next time dapat relax lang kayo. yan galit-galit ninyo may natulong ba?"

tiana
Jr.Champion Member

=)

« Reply #164 on: October 06, 2010, 05:10:51 PM »

IMO, most toy dog owner think porket smaller ang pet nila mas less harmful but actually its not. Kaya pag nagkaron ng collision between a smaller dog and a big dog talo ang owner ng big dogs kasi feeling nila ang naapi ang yung mga maliit pero who's fault ba bakit nagsimula  di ba?

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Pinoy Pet Finder is NOT related to and does NOT endorse any product or service being advertised.

Pinoy Pet Finder will not be liable for any losses or damages you may incur resulting from personal dealings in the forum..
We do not guarantee the credibility and integrity of any member in any way. Transact at your own risk.