Pinoy Pet Finder
June 19, 2019, 08:40:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

Pinoy Pet Finder is not related to and does not endorse any product or service being advertised.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Our Battle with Demodectic Mange  (Read 59170 times)
drin

« Reply #210 on: January 29, 2011, 01:30:23 AM »

thanks a lot to this thread and the people behind it! i learned a LOT. thanks

special shout outs to mr. sartre and ms. xtine!  idol

i know this thread has been inactive for several months now. i just want to show my gratitude by saying thanks, which will hopefully revive this thread for the benefit of others.
Pinoy Pet Finder
« Reply #210 on: January 29, 2011, 01:30:23 AM »

harlequinn

« Reply #211 on: February 07, 2011, 09:28:09 PM »

UP for this thread!

@loykie you should read this thoroughly  grin1 and download the attached file by xtine Smiley very helpful!!!
wrock27

« Reply #212 on: September 29, 2012, 12:59:51 PM »

thanks sana may mag upload ng video kung pano nila ginagawa diko talga ma gets lalo na yung sa part na iinitin ung oil with the leave in it..  scratch
otoko2

« Reply #213 on: October 20, 2012, 03:46:42 PM »

Wow! very helpful ang topic na ito!
kimodan

« Reply #214 on: August 01, 2013, 12:12:29 PM »

wow that is a top battle for your dog and you just have patience
johann29

« Reply #215 on: September 03, 2013, 02:07:23 AM »

Anyone i can talk to to help me fight against this? weve to the vet already pero lalo lang lumalala. kahit sa YM lang po sana Smiley
tommiehawk

« Reply #216 on: September 08, 2013, 03:46:46 PM »

Since our first encounter with this post, we've made numerous batches of this kalawag and spread its good news--:D--to whoever will stop to listen, near and far. We've also experimented/modified the recipe, replacing VCO with the milk itself expressed from coconut. There must really be something potent in the synergy of these leaves because it's amazing how this modified recipe keeps!!! Yes, for months--even without refrigeration. Below is an old photo of the different ingredients recommended by the original recipe.

We've found kalawag to be effective not just for mange but also hot spots. As well as the allergy sores of our mixed breed who reacts  to everything, even to the fragrance in off-the-shelf dog shampoo.

Sometimes we send friends in the city a portion for their pets. The courier in the town center is no longer surprised by the strange stuff we sometimes send out, from fresh lagundi leaves for a friend suffering a bad cough, to cosmetic-grade olive oil for someone with psoriasis, to kalawag for our canine pals. But sometimes we're also out of supply, so their city folks have innovated too and discovered, to everyone's delight, an effective shortcut: mix into VCO some turmeric powder (from turmeric capsules) available from the bigger drugstores. "Kalawag," after all, is Visayan for turmeric.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Pinoy Pet Finder is NOT related to and does NOT endorse any product or service being advertised.

Pinoy Pet Finder will not be liable for any losses or damages you may incur resulting from personal dealings in the forum..
We do not guarantee the credibility and integrity of any member in any way. Transact at your own risk.