Pinoy Pet Finder
June 19, 2019, 03:41:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

Pinoy Pet Finder is not related to and does not endorse any product or service being advertised.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NO WAY!!  (Read 10237 times)
amang
Global Moderator

« on: April 26, 2010, 01:25:32 PM »

Tibetan mastiff.. walking on string?  eeek

Pinoy Pet Finder
« on: April 26, 2010, 01:25:32 PM »

goldenlover
Jr.Champion Member

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 01:27:25 PM »

that's animal abuse  thumbsdown don't gun

"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog."

- Edward Hoagland
KULDADD
Ancient Member

...love those LIPS!!!

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 01:36:37 PM »

...KAWAWA NAMAN YUNG DOG,MAS KAWAWA YUNG TAONG MABABAGSAKAN NYA ROFL
amang
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2010, 01:55:50 PM »

ang alin po? yung risk na mamatay or ma injure ang aso pag bumagsak?  Grin
labdawg05
Ancient Member

Carpe Diem!

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2010, 02:02:29 PM »

It looks like the dog is happy with what he's doin. Or should I say.. what he was asked to do?  Grin Most Dog Trainers consider such obstacle as part of Agility and Confidence Building.

cody

Cody--the Best Ever Dog in the Whole Wide Universe

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2010, 02:05:50 PM »

masakit ata sa paws yun.
amang
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2010, 03:08:20 PM »

masakit ata sa paws yun.

atleast a rope sana.. pero, baka naman photoshopped yan?  ROFL
goldenlover
Jr.Champion Member

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2010, 03:50:40 PM »

It looks like the dog is happy with what he's doin. Or should I say.. what he was asked to do?  Grin Most Dog Trainers consider such obstacle as part of Agility and Confidence Building.

i guess that's why i'll never own a dog na nag-undergo ng agility coz i dont share the same principles in dog handling... kung gusto ko ng mga naglalambiting hayop unggoy na lang pla alagaan ko  ROFL

sana nga edited lang yan... its rewarding to see a dog learn tricks but not naman at the expense of the dogs health/safety

"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog."

- Edward Hoagland
cody

Cody--the Best Ever Dog in the Whole Wide Universe

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2010, 09:08:53 AM »

i understand agility training pero yung ganun kanipis na wires? ang sakit sa paws noon. sabagay ang alam ko lang na agility eh ung running around obstacles pero ung walking sa wires, hmmmm. nah, even if it wont hurt, the chances of the dog falling into the ground and injuring himself is too much. even with safety nets the dog would end up falling on the wrong foot  or paws for that matter ;Dtapos mabalian pa siya ng buto.
paul sr.
Jr.Champion Member

one world,one love

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2010, 09:21:06 AM »

mukha nman g photoshoped.kasi two string in four paws...this will cause the string to move apart.like pushing it away from the middle.so dpat bubukaka ung dog  grin1
shakydoo
Ultimate Champion Member

Calm assertive is the key...

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2010, 09:46:03 AM »

baka naman glass planks yan

Mas malupit pa din si Legend dahil nakakapag zip line

SHAKYDOO KENNEL 9328953 / 09229227895
tess1984

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2010, 10:06:59 AM »

Tama si paul sr. edited yan, take it from a photoshop user look closely and notice the edges of the dog are clipped [meaning di nakakabit sa image ng trees... kunwari sunlight pero pangit pagkagawa.] also doesn't make sense look at the dogs paws opened wide, if you know your dogs paws kakapit yan at di flat on a string and layout nung paws... parang the dog was shot under a clear glass kaya ganun ang layout ng paws.

Don't always believe what you see. ROFL pero in fairness kung kaya ng dog agility yan hehehe sign me up, maganda yan para pagnagka major flood ulit lalakad si Luna sa alambre ng labahan or electric wire. hohoho ako lang ang tatangayin ng tubig kasi masyado mataba. ROFL

If the dog is not hurt in the process of training and the trainer has confidence in the dogs ability it won't be abuse, dogs have been known to do more dangerous things in search and rescue for the longest of time... it's something that fulfills their lives to be a part of the team. plus unless you torture the dog you won't be able to force a dog to do something they don't like.

now if it where me trapped in zero tep snow avalanche Luna will just look at me laughing inside 'yan kasi sabi ko sayo magpapayat ka eh.'

Luna the Siberian Husky strikes again! Be on the look out for this fast cunning culprit, lighting speed and master of disguise... will literally knock your socks off! And by knock I mean steal it from your feet!
mijasan

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2010, 02:17:14 PM »

If it were real, it would be really amazing! But the others are right, just thinking of the weight palang nung dog, talagang dapat magkahiwalay na ang rope.  Unless it's a super duper tibay rope!

amang
Global Moderator

« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2010, 05:20:06 PM »

pagka kitaan sa perya yan kahit sa lubid lang din..  grin1
niqi
Global Moderator

i am stupendous!

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2010, 02:54:11 PM »

tingin ko din photoshopped yung pix...

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Pinoy Pet Finder is NOT related to and does NOT endorse any product or service being advertised.

Pinoy Pet Finder will not be liable for any losses or damages you may incur resulting from personal dealings in the forum..
We do not guarantee the credibility and integrity of any member in any way. Transact at your own risk.