Pinoy Pet Finder
August 23, 2019, 08:47:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

Pinoy Pet Finder is not related to and does not endorse any product or service being advertised.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Active Dog Show Handlers  (Read 30596 times)
goldengirl
Global Moderator

« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2010, 01:50:01 AM »

@Brian -- There are a lot of members/moderators here who actively show their dogs. Dino (PERFECT TEN PUGS) regularly shows his pugs -- and the handler ng dogs nya is his 12-year old son (12 nga ba Dino?). Hanna regularly shows her chows. As with Ms. Tess (alcaraz), Orange Kennels -- all show their chows, too. Ms. Ness (superness) regularly shows her shih-tzus.

La coeur a ses raison que La Raison ne connait pas...-- Blaise Pascal
Pinoy Pet Finder
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2010, 01:50:01 AM »

KULDADD
Ancient Member

...love those LIPS!!!

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2010, 02:47:23 PM »

@Brian -- There are a lot of members/moderators here who actively show their dogs. Dino (PERFECT TEN PUGS) regularly shows his pugs -- and the handler ng dogs nya is his 12-year old son (12 nga ba Dino?). Hanna regularly shows her chows. As with Ms. Tess (alcaraz), Orange Kennels -- all show their chows, too. Ms. Ness (superness) regularly shows her shih-tzus.

...tama tsaka si sir Red(cheffy) nakikita ko rin sa Marikina last feb ata yun,i think meron na sya PhCh na GR
boracay4
Champion Member

Huskitas!

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2010, 02:50:30 PM »

Thanks guys! Sana magpost sila dito! Share experiences and tips for aspiring show peeps! Grin

KULDADD
Ancient Member

...love those LIPS!!!

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2010, 03:09:40 PM »

..PM mo sila and ask for their tips sure ako di ka nila ii-snub Grin Lalo na si Sir Red nag-ask din kasi ko some advice/tips from him tsaka very mabait na kausap yun.
goldengirl
Global Moderator

« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2010, 03:21:20 PM »

...tama tsaka si sir Red(cheffy) nakikita ko rin sa Marikina last feb ata yun,i think meron na sya PhCh na GR

Shiva was already a HOF when he acquired her, I think.

goldengirl
Global Moderator

« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2010, 03:22:58 PM »

Thanks guys! Sana magpost sila dito! Share experiences and tips for aspiring show peeps! Grin

Just visit one of the shows so that you could see for yourself first hand. Ok naman to approach the breeders/show people wag lang pag yung dog mismo nila yung nakasalang sa ring dahil they'll be preoccupied. Anytime after should be ok.

boracay4
Champion Member

Huskitas!

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2010, 03:30:03 PM »

Just visit one of the shows so that you could see for yourself first hand. Ok naman to approach the breeders/show people wag lang pag yung dog mismo nila yung nakasalang sa ring dahil they'll be preoccupied. Anytime after should be ok.
Yup! I'll be visiting the show this weekend! I'm just gathering some contacts so at least I could have some people to talk to when I get there. Too bad the breeder I'm talking to won't be able to make it to Marikina this weekend. Sad

Kitty

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2010, 07:25:37 PM »

In addition to what goldengirl said, avoid din trying to make chika when they are preoccupied grooming their dog.  And don't touch their dogs' hair without asking first (no-no ito lalo na sa frou frou dogs like tzus and yorkies which the owners may have spent hours on grooming).
Kitty

« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2010, 12:31:28 PM »

Hope you made it and had a good time last weekend, boracay.  Good luck with showing.Smiley
boracay4
Champion Member

Huskitas!

« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2010, 12:59:07 PM »

Hope you made it and had a good time last weekend, boracay.  Good luck with showing.Smiley
I wasn't able to go!! crrrry

tiana
Jr.Champion Member

=)

« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2010, 01:13:45 PM »

I wasn't able to go!! crrrry

naku drawing ba tlga? joke peace

boracay4
Champion Member

Huskitas!

« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2010, 01:16:50 PM »

naku drawing ba tlga? joke peace
Haha! Hindi naman ako nagbitaw na 100% sure haha!

Fox_River
Modern Age Member

« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2010, 03:48:21 PM »

Yes, there are obedience trials.  Up to CDX lang, so far wala pa raw trials/judges who can give the UD title.  There is a CDG (Companion Dog Graduate) level between the CD and CDX, I assume that gives a second title?  I'm not sure, CD lang muna focus namin eh.Smiley

I show Boston Terriers.

San usually ung show? kaw ba nghahandle o may handler ka? thanks

Jay-R Teodoro and Karen Bondoc
Knightlord Labradors
http://knightlordlabs.multiply.com
Fox_River
Modern Age Member

« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2010, 03:51:31 PM »

Yes, this weekend is an FCI show, which happens only a few times a year.  The format is a little different, and the judge awards CACIBs which the dog can accumulate towards an international championship.  The entry fee is double that of regular shows.  If you're going, boracay, hope to see you there.  If you want to watch particular breeds, I suggest calling PCCI to check on the schedule.  For instance, toy and companion group (the group we belong to) is Sat and Sun mornings chances are wala na sila sa hapon.

Sarap sumali at manalo sa FCI..ibang iba kesa sa regular dogshow...ayos!

Jay-R Teodoro and Karen Bondoc
Knightlord Labradors
http://knightlordlabs.multiply.com
fourteenthvillain
New World Member

Apres moi, le deluge

« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2010, 05:30:38 PM »

Bakit po sabi nung kakilala ko na nagshow lugi daw sila pag nagattend sila kasi paf FCI isang Ring lang daw ang pwedeng salihan.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Pinoy Pet Finder is NOT related to and does NOT endorse any product or service being advertised.

Pinoy Pet Finder will not be liable for any losses or damages you may incur resulting from personal dealings in the forum..
We do not guarantee the credibility and integrity of any member in any way. Transact at your own risk.