Pinoy Pet Finder
June 26, 2019, 04:32:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

Pinoy Pet Finder is not related to and does not endorse any product or service being advertised.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mirin and Me  (Read 29314 times)
ilove_mirin

« on: October 04, 2010, 12:25:47 AM »

Hello. I've been reading lots of stuffs here about one of my fave dog breeds-the japanese spitz.
Great dog.
I'd like to introduce Mirin. She's my japanese spitz. She's turning 3 on December 25, 2010. Yey!  cheer
Got her when she was 3 months old. Cutie cutie puppy back then. Pretty pretty baby now.  wub
Pinoy Pet Finder
« on: October 04, 2010, 12:25:47 AM »

ilove_mirin

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 04:28:56 PM »

xtine
Meteor Member

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 04:43:34 PM »

<Quoted Image Removed>
<Quoted Image Removed>

Welcome to PPF! Smiley

Mirin is so pretty! She has very feminine features wub

"Breeding means you enter your breed's gene pool and leave footprints for eternity. Take care that the footprints you leave are worthy of being followed." -Carol Sloan
ilove_mirin

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 05:07:07 PM »

Yep yep! Napaka mukang mabaet. Indeed super mabeat cya.
I saw your Clark. Pogi. Sayang, pang boyfriend sana ni Mirin.  wub
Daming fans ni Clark.  ayos!
I appreciate your babies. I've got dachshunds also.
Thanks for the welcome.
I know you're into Samoyed also. I've read Samoyed forums.
xtine
Meteor Member

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2010, 05:23:53 PM »

Hope you enjoy your stay here! Smiley Post more pics of Mirin Smiley

"Breeding means you enter your breed's gene pool and leave footprints for eternity. Take care that the footprints you leave are worthy of being followed." -Carol Sloan
ilove_mirin

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2010, 05:59:24 PM »

Then and Now pics of Mirin
Then...

Now...

Then...

Now...

Then...

Now...

Then...

Now...

Enjoy!
Hope you guys like it. Wink
xtine
Meteor Member

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2010, 06:34:40 PM »

Mirin looks very sweet and well taken care of Smiley

tiana
Jr.Champion Member

=)

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2010, 06:36:23 PM »

wub wub wub nice pics of mirin Smiley

ilove_mirin

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2010, 07:14:54 PM »

Thank u.
Share ko some facts about Mirin:
When she was seenas the pet store, she was very "papansin". Tapos nung hindi na cya dapat bibilhin, and we were about to leave the pet store, she made a sound: AWOOOOOO!
And then we went back, and told the seller: "Kunin na namin cya." Shy shy pa, ayaw pa kunwari lumabas sa cage. The first night, we placed her inside 2 sofas, making her somehow a "box" with the wall. That was her "home". Nakakawala pla cya. The next morning, we found a jogging pants inside her home. And she's sleeping on it. Funny story. Marunong pa cya kumuha ng sapin. at bumalik sa loob ng sofa after nya tumakas.  ayos!

Her fave sleeping position: Parang tao matulog. Hindi nakadapa. Naka-tihaya, with her legs open and her front pas at the side of her chest. Nagpapalamig.
Her fave thing to do: Magpa-"rub rub". That's we call the belly rub. She falls asleep as soon as there's "rub rub".
Minsan she does not drink water kapag hindi malamig.
She sleeps all day, basta may kasama cyang human. I wonder if she does not sleep pag nasa cage cya alone.
Her fave meal: Royal canin mixed with showstopper and liver (liver soup and durog na liver)
She knows how to hold her pee. When she's inside the house, she tries to not wee-wee. And she understands the word wee-wee. I take her out, and tells her: Mirin wee-wee. and she pees.  applause
tiana
Jr.Champion Member

=)

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2010, 07:57:29 PM »

Thank u.
Share ko some facts about Mirin:
When she was seenas the pet store, she was very "papansin". Tapos nung hindi na cya dapat bibilhin, and we were about to leave the pet store, she made a sound: AWOOOOOO!
And then we went back, and told the seller: "Kunin na namin cya." Shy shy pa, ayaw pa kunwari lumabas sa cage. The first night, we placed her inside 2 sofas, making her somehow a "box" with the wall. That was her "home". Nakakawala pla cya. The next morning, we found a jogging pants inside her home. And she's sleeping on it. Funny story. Marunong pa cya kumuha ng sapin. at bumalik sa loob ng sofa after nya tumakas.  ayos!

Her fave sleeping position: Parang tao matulog. Hindi nakadapa. Naka-tihaya, with her legs open and her front pas at the side of her chest. Nagpapalamig.
Her fave thing to do: Magpa-"rub rub". That's we call the belly rub. She falls asleep as soon as there's "rub rub".
Minsan she does not drink water kapag hindi malamig.
She sleeps all day, basta may kasama cyang human. I wonder if she does not sleep pag nasa cage cya alone.
Her fave meal: Royal canin mixed with showstopper and liver (liver soup and durog na liver)
She knows how to hold her pee. When she's inside the house, she tries to not wee-wee. And she understands the word wee-wee. I take her out, and tells her: Mirin wee-wee. and she pees.  applause

super love.. My sibes also love belly rubs. And they also understand the word wee-wee and poo-poo. Pero My sibes usually dont poop and pee anywhere, pero depende pa din when super na ung needs nila  Grin

Maybe if your around here in the metro you can bring him sa mga walks and all. We would love to meet you and mirin.  Grin

xtine
Meteor Member

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2010, 10:09:42 PM »

Napansin ko nga from the pics mahilig siyang nakatihaya ROFL

Careful with giving too much liver though, it's high in Vit A and could result in Vit A toxicity Smiley

Kaya naman pala ang ganda ng coat, naka Showstopper ayos!

ilove_mirin

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2010, 11:59:21 PM »

@ tiana
Sure sure. Mirin is a bit duwag sa labas. pero pag may kasama cya dog, hindi na. and she easily gets at home, after a few minutes. Last night, we were dining at Makati, in a doll house. At first, palakad lakad cya, mamaya tulog na, katabi ng candle-labra. and then, mamaya, nsa carpet na ng reception area.  applause

After a while, akala nya naiwan na cya. we were calling her, pero hindi nya kami agad nkita. she thought naiwan na cya, ntatakot cya kasi all she sees are dolls. so parang bata cya na nawawala. her ears were really "up", tail down tapos palingon lingon. And she finally saw us, she ran. Although we were just around 1 meter away with each other. hehe!  woot
Natatakot cya sa doll. I caught it on cam. I'll post soon.

@ xtine
Oo nga, and rich in cholesterol din yata?
I give her liver minsan, pag may time na she does not like to eat, and all she do is lick the "sauce" showstopper and water. tapos she does not each the kibbles. yung lasa lang type nya. yun, i make her liver meal. Tapos I give her liver din pag meron excess. We have chows kc, and when they train, ayun meron liver. Pinapatikim ko din c Mirin minsan.  Grin
I'll post more pics of Mirin with her fave meme position.  grin1
Yeah showstopper does magic. amazing. Though, depends on the dog, too.
xtine
Meteor Member

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2010, 12:04:29 AM »

I have the same pihikan problems with my spitz, Clark. Ginagawa namin is we boil some ground beef for them everyday, yung ground beef and pinakuluang tubig (na medyo naging gravy na) we mix with their food everyday. Sometimes it works, other times wala pa rin effect but at least they're eating more than they used to Smiley

ilove_mirin

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2010, 12:18:02 AM »

But now she has better eating habits na, dati, yung pagkain niya sa morning, hanggang afternoon nanjan pa. tsaka nya uubusin, pag bigay tuloy ng new food, ayaw nya, kakaubos lang kc morning meal. But now hnd na. What I did was to take out na the morning food pagdating ng lunch.  don't
she learned na, to eat orelse bye bye food.  applause
Tska medyo arte cya, alam nya alin yung food bowl nya. Pag hindi nya bowl, ayaw nya, kahit gaano cya kauhaw. She prefers to drink at my hands, kesa dun sa bowl ng iba.
Minsan naicp ko, ok din.  Para hindi cya basta basta, at kung san san nakiki inom at nakiki kain.  Embarrassed
Why did you decide pala to neuter Clark? To avoid accidental breeding with Sophie?
xtine
Meteor Member

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2010, 01:03:06 AM »

Yup, to avoid accidental breeding but I had Sophie spayed as well. There are other health benefits naman kasi to having dogs spayed/neutered Smiley

Ganyan din kami, after a few minutes na hindi ginagalaw ang food, we put the bowls away na. Kaya lang hindi umuubra kay Soph, pag ayaw niya, ayaw talaga duuh Grin

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Pinoy Pet Finder is NOT related to and does NOT endorse any product or service being advertised.

Pinoy Pet Finder will not be liable for any losses or damages you may incur resulting from personal dealings in the forum..
We do not guarantee the credibility and integrity of any member in any way. Transact at your own risk.