Pinoy Pet Finder
June 19, 2019, 07:54:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

Pinoy Pet Finder is not related to and does not endorse any product or service being advertised.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do if your furball got sick or died while in "training"?  (Read 36593 times)
Beastmaster
Grand Champion Member

« Reply #75 on: June 07, 2011, 12:02:18 PM »

Magtatanong lang po kung pwede...May nakita kasi akong thread sa kabila about training. Napansin ko sa isang picture yung trainer doon (Lodriga Kennel). Parang sya din yung trainer na madalas kong makita dati sa pictures ng Manalo K-9 (di po ako connected sa kanila) na pag-aari ni Abel Manalo. Umalis na ba sya sa Manalo K-9? O affiliated pa rin sya sa Manalo K-9?

Pinoy Pet Finder
« Reply #75 on: June 07, 2011, 12:02:18 PM »

laniepot

The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. :-)

« Reply #76 on: June 07, 2011, 11:06:18 PM »

If your boarding your dogs pinapipirma lang ba ng waiver yun? na pag nangyari na ganun accident hindi sila accountable?

We have actually tried Manalo k9 training services 2years ago. It was our first time to acquire pure breed dogs. We were so excited to have them trained and so we decided to take them to a training camp.  I googled K9 training centers in Manila and found Manalo K9.  Hindi po kami nakapag-check sa forum kse wala pa po kaming alam sa forums ( Embarrassed) so we called Doc Abel. OK naman siyang kausap...sa phone. We took our JRT and GSD for one month and paid 15k/dog for basic obedience.  I don't remeber my mom signing any waiver before we left the camp. I asked one of the trainers if we can visit our pets.  He said yes but we have to call them first.  Well I guess DogCrazy is correct, "no distractions" really meant "no witnesses"  peace From the day we took our dog until trasnfer of command (after one month) we didn't get a chance to meet doc Abel in person. Sayang pogi pa naman siya Grin

My take on this is......I agree with goldengirl about not boading your dog for training and with zyclonenuz about owners not having time to train their own dogs. Hands on training of pet owners is really much better.  It's a bonding between you and your dog.  

I guess we were just lucky that nothing bad has happened to our pets.

@ lipstick0001...it was really unfair for your friend. I'm sorry for the loss of your friend's pet.

Sana lang po ay hindi na 'to mangyari sa ibang pet owners.
lodrigaskennel

« Reply #77 on: July 08, 2011, 07:36:30 PM »

Magtatanong lang po kung pwede...May nakita kasi akong thread sa kabila about training. Napansin ko sa isang picture yung trainer doon (Lodriga Kennel). Parang sya din yung trainer na madalas kong makita dati sa pictures ng Manalo K-9 (di po ako connected sa kanila) na pag-aari ni Abel Manalo. Umalis na ba sya sa Manalo K-9? O affiliated pa rin sya sa Manalo K-9?

sir im not connected to abel manalo or manalok9 since 2009 i have my own the lodrigaskennel MEMBER po ako ng PCCI,K9-Trainers Council of the Philippines, PPC,NK,PFSCPI .
nica_tiger

« Reply #78 on: July 09, 2011, 03:25:33 AM »

sir im not connected to abel manalo or manalok9 since 2009 i have my own the lodrigaskennel MEMBER po ako ng PCCI,K9-Trainers Council of the Philippines, PPC,NK,PFSCPI .

can i follow up on beastmaster's question too? so that does mean before 2009, you were with abel's k9 team/services? or talaga you started out with K9-Trainers Council of the Philippines since before 2009?
it's a just an inquiry. a lot of different k9 trainers in the forums, just want to know lang.
lodrigaskennel

« Reply #79 on: July 09, 2011, 10:49:15 PM »

can i follow up on beastmaster's question too? so that does mean before 2009, you were with abel's k9 team/services? or talaga you started out with K9-Trainers Council of the Philippines since before 2009?
it's a just an inquiry. a lot of different k9 trainers in the forums, just want to know lang.

2011 last month lang ako nag join sa k9-Trainers Council of the Philippines for you info lang mga sir, care of Mr. Elmer Magundayao the president of K9-TRACONPHIL . thanks for your questions plz. do not connect me to abel's k9 team i have my own reputation . wala rin akong inagrabyadong tao sa k9 industries heres my life before you can read it.

THE SMART DOG

A butcher watching over his shop is really surprised when he saw a dog coming inside the shop. He shoos him away. But later, the dog is back again.
So, he goes over to the dog and notices he has a note in his mouth. He takes the note and it reads "Can I have 12 hotdogs and a leg of pig, please. The dog has money in his mouth, as well."
The butcher looks inside and, lo and behold, there is a ten dollar Note there. So he takes the money and puts the hotdogs and leg pig in a bag, placing it in the dog's mouth. The butcher is so impressed, and since it's about closing time, he decides to shut up shop and follow the dog.
So off he goes. The dog is walking down the street when he comes To a level crossing.
The dog puts down the bag, jumps up and presses the button. Then he waits patiently, bag in mouth, for the lights to turn. They do, and he walks across the road, with the butcher following him all the way.
The dog then comes to a bus stop, and starts looking at the timetable.
The butcher is in awe at this stage. The dog checks out the times, and then sits on one of the seats provided. Along comes a bus. The dog walks around to the front, looks at the number, and goes back to his seat.
Another bus comes. Again the dog goes and looks at the number, notices it's the right bus, and climbs on. The butcher, by now, open-mouthed, follows him onto the bus.
The bus travels through the town and out into the suburbs, the dog Looking at the scenery. Eventually he gets up, and moves to the front of the bus. He stands on 2 back paws and pushes the button to stop the bus. Then he gets off, his groceries still in his mouth.
Well, dog and butcher are walking along the road, and then the dog turns into a house. He walks up the path, and drops the groceries on the step.
Then he walks back down the path, takes a big run, and throws himself against the door. He goes back down the path, runs up to the door and again, it throws himself against it. There's no answer at the house, so the dog goes back down the path, jumps up on a narrow wall, and walks along the perimeter of the garden. He gets to the window, and beats his head against it several times, walks back, jumps off, and waits at the door.
The butcher watches as a big guy opens the door, and starts abusing the dog, kicking him and punching him, and swearing at him.
The butcher runs up, and stops the guy. "What in heaven's name are You doing? The dog is a genius. He could be on TV, for the life of me!" to which the guy responds: "You call this clever? This is the second time this week that this stupid dog's forgotten his key."

Reflection:
Looks like some, people will never be satisfied with what they've got.
When it comes to the work place, Employers do not know how to appreciate their people who have served them loyally through the years. I've seen companies lose good people for the simple fact their leaders failed to show appreciation. Employers with big egos enjoy the fact that they have more power and authority than others. They show, in the way they give orders and directions, that they think they are superior. They get a kick out of displaying this superiority. People who do this are fools, and everyone but them knows it. They are never satisfied because they could not be satisfied even if their people perform well.
They don't listen to the opinion and ideas of their subordinates.
Why? Because of their stupid pride and insecurity.
People of this kind will never be satisfied. Why? Because they are so busy wrapped up in themselves and, fact is, the self can never be satisfied. Happy and productive people are always those who are "others-centered" rather than "self- centered." The greatest idea of leadership is not someone who throws his weight around. Rather, he is a servant. As Bible would say, "He who wish to be a leader should first be a servant."
juris159

« Reply #80 on: July 10, 2011, 12:24:22 AM »

Matalinhaga naman po pala ang buhay niyo, Mr. Aeron. Akala ko pa naman pang MMK ang mababasa ko. Nwe. doon sa tatlong characters ng kwento niyo, sino po ba kayo doon? Yong aso, amo o butcher?  Serious question eto. Naku, mukahng sobrang  off topic na.

Back to the topic, pero sa side naman ng mga trainers; Mr. Lodriaga and Edison K9, kung kayo po ba ang dog trainer at may isang namatay sa mga dog clients while nasa pangangalaga niyo sila, ano po ba ang gagawin ninyo? Usually, meroon kayong contract na wala kayong magiging liability sa owner if something happened to their dog, di ba? But what if kung kayo mismo ang may kasalanan, ipipilit po ba ninyo ang kontrata? Halimbawa naman, namatay yong dog dahil biglang nakakawala sa training ground at nasagasaan ng kotse. Or kunyari naman during the training, sobrang pagod na pala yong aso, tinodo mo pa ang pag train..hinayaan mong maulanan at maarawan na siyang kinamatay ng dog. As dog owners, gusto ko lang pong malinawan kung ano po ang "usapin" or "pananaw" ng mga members ng K9 Trainers Council of the Philippines.  What are your obligations and responsibilities as dog trainers when such an occurrence transpired? 
lodrigaskennel

« Reply #81 on: July 10, 2011, 12:58:57 AM »

Matalinhaga naman po pala ang buhay niyo, Mr. Aeron. Akala ko pa naman pang MMK ang mababasa ko. Nwe. doon sa tatlong characters ng kwento niyo, sino po ba kayo doon? Yong aso, amo o butcher?  Serious question eto. Naku, mukahng sobrang  off topic na.

Back to the topic, pero sa side naman ng mga trainers; Mr. Lodriaga and Edison K9, kung kayo po ba ang dog trainer at may isang namatay sa mga dog clients while nasa pangangalaga niyo sila, ano po ba ang gagawin ninyo? Usually, meroon kayong contract na wala kayong magiging liability sa owner if something happened to their dog, di ba? But what if kung kayo mismo ang may kasalanan, ipipilit po ba ninyo ang kontrata? Halimbawa naman, namatay yong dog dahil biglang nakakawala sa training ground at nasagasaan ng kotse. Or kunyari naman during the training, sobrang pagod na pala yong aso, tinodo mo pa ang pag train..hinayaan mong maulanan at maarawan na siyang kinamatay ng dog. As dog owners, gusto ko lang pong malinawan kung ano po ang "usapin" or "pananaw" ng mga members ng K9 Trainers Council of the Philippines.  What are your obligations and responsibilities as dog trainers when such an occurrence transpired? 

ganito lang kasimple yun namatay sa pangangalaga nila ang dog responsibility nila yun . At kung may contrata naman basahin nyo muna mabuti kung anu nakapaloob sa contrata baka kase puro pabor lang sa kabila kailangan fare at malinaw. comment lang po sir Mr lodriga po Smiley.ako yung dog sa kwento kase story ng buhay ko yun sa k9 industries . maraming salamat po sa inyo god bless

for my self TRAINER - is to teach and guide the dog and the owners/handlers. off topic sensya na mga mods.

nica_tiger

« Reply #82 on: July 10, 2011, 01:06:07 AM »

2011 last month lang ako nag join sa k9-Trainers Council of the Philippines for you info lang mga sir, care of Mr. Elmer Magundayao the president of K9-TRACONPHIL . thanks for your questions plz. do not connect me to abel's k9 team i have my own reputation . wala rin akong inagrabyadong tao sa k9 industries heres my life before you can read it.

no, not connecting out of no where, i'm just merely asking a follow up question to someone's preview one. no intention meant.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 01:10:46 AM by nica_tiger » Logged
lodrigaskennel

« Reply #83 on: July 10, 2011, 01:12:55 AM »

no, not connecting out of no where, i'm just merely asking a follow up question to someone's preview one. no intention meant.

yes i know naman you sir nica_tiger thank you sir, nabasa nyo tuloy buhay ko sa k9 Smiley
juris159

« Reply #84 on: July 10, 2011, 01:23:01 AM »

ganito lang kasimple yun namatay sa pangangalaga nila ang dog responsibility nila yun . At kung may contrata naman basahin nyo muna mabuti kung anu nakapaloob sa contrata baka kase puro pabor lang sa kabila kailangan fare at malinaw. comment lang po sir Mr lodriga po Smiley.ako yung dog sa kwento kase story ng buhay ko yun sa k9 industries . maraming salamat po sa inyo god bless

for my self TRAINER - is to teach and guide the dog and the owners/handlers. off topic sensya na mga mods.

Na gets ko na. Based po sa story niyo, Mr. Lodriga, sa K9 industries, isa po kayo sa magagaling na dog trainers pero hindi na recognized iyon ng previous employer or mentor po ninyo but napansin naman iyon ng mga ibang tao not necessarily members ng K9 industries. So follow up question ko po, nasasa inyo po kung gusto niyo pong sagutin, before  po kayo nagtatag ng Lodriga's Kennel, saan po kayo nag "apprentice" or saan po ba ang prior work experiences niyo as K9 trainer?  Or siguro, mas maganda kung gawa kayo ng sariling thread  dito sa Pet Training about Lodriga's k9 Kennel particularly yong training services niyo kc marami rin naman ang nag tatanong dito sa Forum para maintindihan din namin kung ano ang rights namin bilang dog owners na nag papa train sa mga K9 Trainers. Kasi ang problema, kadalasan ipagkakatiwala ng mga pet parents ang mga alaga namin tapos may mga mababalitaan kaming (although unti lang naman) katulad ng nangyari dito sa thread, mina maltrato pala iyong dog, hindi pinakakain yong mga premium dog food na pinadadala ng owners, kung ano anong services ang charge na hindi naman pala na avail, etc. Hindi ko nga lang alam kung dapat ba sa classified ads or pet training nakalagay ang suggest kong thread. Hanggang dito na lang po (sa ngaun) at hindi ko namamalayan na kanina pa pala nag start ang Season 3 ng PGT.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 01:25:21 AM by juris159 » Logged
lodrigaskennel

« Reply #85 on: July 10, 2011, 01:37:00 AM »

Na gets ko na. Based po sa story niyo, Mr. Lodriga, sa K9 industries, isa po kayo sa magagaling na dog trainers pero hindi na recognized iyon ng previous employer or mentor po ninyo but napansin naman iyon ng mga ibang tao not necessarily members ng K9 industries. So follow up question ko po, nasasa inyo po kung gusto niyo pong sagutin, before  po kayo nagtatag ng Lodriga's Kennel, saan po kayo nag "apprentice" or saan po ba ang prior work experiences niyo as K9 trainer?  Or siguro, mas maganda kung gawa kayo ng sariling thread  dito sa Pet Training about Lodriga's k9 Kennel particularly yong training services niyo kc marami rin naman ang nag tatanong dito sa Forum para maintindihan din namin kung ano ang rights namin bilang dog owners na nag papa train sa mga K9 Trainers. Kasi ang problema, kadalasan ipagkakatiwala ng mga pet parents ang mga alaga namin tapos may mga mababalitaan kaming (although unti lang naman) katulad ng nangyari dito sa thread, mina maltrato pala iyong dog, hindi pinakakain yong mga premium dog food na pinadadala ng owners, kung ano anong services ang charge na hindi naman pala na avail, etc. Hindi ko nga lang alam kung dapat ba sa classified ads or pet training nakalagay ang suggest kong thread. Hanggang dito na lang po (sa ngaun) at hindi ko namamalayan na kanina pa pala nag start ang Season 3 ng PGT.

you can add me sa FB search mo lang my name Aeron Lodriga or my website http://www.lodrigaskennel.webs.com then you will see the answer im online sa fb just checked it thanks god bless
lodrigaskennel

« Reply #86 on: July 10, 2011, 02:14:46 AM »

Na gets ko na. Based po sa story niyo, Mr. Lodriga, sa K9 industries, isa po kayo sa magagaling na dog trainers pero hindi na recognized iyon ng previous employer or mentor po ninyo but napansin naman iyon ng mga ibang tao not necessarily members ng K9 industries. So follow up question ko po, nasasa inyo po kung gusto niyo pong sagutin, before  po kayo nagtatag ng Lodriga's Kennel, saan po kayo nag "apprentice" or saan po ba ang prior work experiences niyo as K9 trainer?  Or siguro, mas maganda kung gawa kayo ng sariling thread  dito sa Pet Training about Lodriga's k9 Kennel particularly yong training services niyo kc marami rin naman ang nag tatanong dito sa Forum para maintindihan din namin kung ano ang rights namin bilang dog owners na nag papa train sa mga K9 Trainers. Kasi ang problema, kadalasan ipagkakatiwala ng mga pet parents ang mga alaga namin tapos may mga mababalitaan kaming (although unti lang naman) katulad ng nangyari dito sa thread, mina maltrato pala iyong dog, hindi pinakakain yong mga premium dog food na pinadadala ng owners, kung ano anong services ang charge na hindi naman pala na avail, etc. Hindi ko nga lang alam kung dapat ba sa classified ads or pet training nakalagay ang suggest kong thread. Hanggang dito na lang po (sa ngaun) at hindi ko namamalayan na kanina pa pala nag start ang Season 3 ng PGT.

comment lang po sir hindi po ako magaling , recognized po ako ng mga MENTORS ko . past employer ko lang po ang hindi nag re recognized . kung gusto nyo po akong makilala you can ask me personally i already gave my full name here .

just to respect to this thread we can back on the subject on this thread thank you . sorry GM we will be back on the said subject.
bongkers
Jr.Champion Member

« Reply #87 on: July 10, 2011, 09:23:05 AM »

@lodrigaskennel... naguluhan ako sa "story" mo... because the story itself is not yours but merely quoted from a popular joke and only the reflection is yours.  It would be wise not to peddle the story itself but only the reflection as yours (since di naman talaga ikaw ang gumawa ng story about the dog, the baker, etc...)

also long story aside, you still haven't answered the question posed by the people here.  Did you or were you associated to manalo k9? I think the question wasn't if you are still connected because as you say, you have your own training group.  The question was, in the past, were you associated there. 

And in your reflection you mentioned that you were unappreciated by your former employer... may we ask who? is it manalo k9? I'm not taking sides, as I don't know you or Manalo K9, but you haven't really answered the question originally posted by Beastmaster and asked again by nica_tiger.   

Howard, you know me to be a very smart man. Don't you think that if I were wrong, I'd know it? -- Sheldon Cooper
nica_tiger

« Reply #88 on: July 10, 2011, 07:46:02 PM »

yes i know naman you sir nica_tiger thank you sir, nabasa nyo tuloy buhay ko sa k9 Smiley

with those comment in bold letters you don't know me at all. haba pala hehe!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 07:48:04 PM by nica_tiger » Logged
goldengirl
Global Moderator

« Reply #89 on: July 10, 2011, 07:56:02 PM »

@lodrigaskennel... naguluhan ako sa "story" mo... because the story itself is not yours but merely quoted from a popular joke and only the reflection is yours.  It would be wise not to peddle the story itself but only the reflection as yours (since di naman talaga ikaw ang gumawa ng story about the dog, the baker, etc...)

also long story aside, you still haven't answered the question posed by the people here.  Did you or were you associated to manalo k9? I think the question wasn't if you are still connected because as you say, you have your own training group.  The question was, in the past, were you associated there. 

And in your reflection you mentioned that you were unappreciated by your former employer... may we ask who? is it manalo k9? I'm not taking sides, as I don't know you or Manalo K9, but you haven't really answered the question originally posted by Beastmaster and asked again by nica_tiger.   

Eh, correction lang, bongkers. The whole thing down to the reflection is not original to lodrigaskennel. He lifted the whole article straight from another source.

http://www.inspirationalstories.com/11/1123.html

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

La coeur a ses raison que La Raison ne connait pas...-- Blaise Pascal
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Pinoy Pet Finder is NOT related to and does NOT endorse any product or service being advertised.

Pinoy Pet Finder will not be liable for any losses or damages you may incur resulting from personal dealings in the forum..
We do not guarantee the credibility and integrity of any member in any way. Transact at your own risk.