Pinoy Pet Finder
June 19, 2019, 04:45:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

Pinoy Pet Finder is not related to and does not endorse any product or service being advertised.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do if your furball got sick or died while in "training"?  (Read 36585 times)
SnoopDogg

« Reply #90 on: July 10, 2011, 09:28:05 PM »

Aeron to goldengirl, pls watch.

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/12287470/aeron-to-goldengirl

woot
Pinoy Pet Finder
« Reply #90 on: July 10, 2011, 09:28:05 PM »

jopas

« Reply #91 on: July 10, 2011, 09:38:11 PM »

makasingit lang po, i think this photo will answer kung dati nga bang employee si Mr. Aeron Lodriga sa ManaloK9.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/29/summercamptraining.jpg/

peace
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 09:39:08 PM by jopas » Logged
juris159

« Reply #92 on: July 10, 2011, 10:10:33 PM »

makasingit lang po, i think this photo will answer kung dati nga bang employee si Mr. Aeron Lodriga sa ManaloK9.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/29/summercamptraining.jpg/

peace

So, if Mr.Aeron Lodriga was a formerly employee or became part in any capacity in ManaloK9, wala naman problema, di ba? Kung nagkaroon man ng di magandang reputation ang ManlolokoK9 and if he (Mr.Aeron) was not a part of the "panloloko", then his conscience is clear. No amount of scrutiny or cross examination should shaken him whether or not he became a part of ManaloK9. We are not here naman to judge him and think that because he was previously connected with ManaloK9 in any capacity, he is among the rotten eggs which should be selected para either itapon na lang or lutuin na lang na bibingkang abnoy. People in this thread lang asked if Mr. Lodriga was in any way connected with ManaloK9 and none of us is insinuating "something."

Mr.Aeron, ako lang naman ay naguluhan sa kwento ng buhay niyo which is according to Atty.Jen ay inspirational story pala which you got from a website. Nag react lang ako kc iniisip ko na ang mababasa ko ay how you became a dog trainer katulad ng mga ala Cesar Millan, Fred Alimusa and pati yong story ni Mr. Eugene Reyes na na enganyong magtatag ng K9 dog training school katulad ng kanyang kapatid na si Ed Reyes na nasa America. 
Moto Moto

« Reply #93 on: July 10, 2011, 10:19:59 PM »

Eh, correction lang, bongkers. The whole thing down to the reflection is not original to lodrigaskennel. He lifted the whole article straight from another source.

http://www.inspirationalstories.com/11/1123.html

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

Sherlock Holmes has nothing on you, Jen.

goldengirl
Global Moderator

« Reply #94 on: July 10, 2011, 10:54:25 PM »

I just googled the article. It's not difficult to find since it was copied verbatim. It's not rocket science. Tongue

@Snoopdog - I don't understand the point of your little animation. Lodrigaskennel doesn't have to explain anything because I'm not interested in his life story and how it is or is not related to this thread.

La coeur a ses raison que La Raison ne connait pas...-- Blaise Pascal
SnoopDogg

« Reply #95 on: July 10, 2011, 11:18:55 PM »

I just googled the article. It's not difficult to find since it was copied verbatim. It's not rocket science. Tongue

@Snoopdog - I don't understand the point of your little animation. Lodrigaskennel doesn't have to explain anything because I'm not interested in his life story and how it is or is not related to this thread.

Im sorry if you dont find my little animation humorous. We [those who read it] all read his story, you even find the original source. Hence we [those who read it] all find it a little bit interesting.  Again my apologies mam. Embarrassed

goldengirl
Global Moderator

« Reply #96 on: July 10, 2011, 11:37:40 PM »

Im sorry if you dont find my little animation humorous. We [those who read it] all read his story, you even find the original source. Hence we [those who read it] all find it a little bit interesting.  Again my apologies mam. Embarrassed

I don't find it interesting (or funny) because at the root of it all parepareho lang sila ng stories about each other. Kanya kanyang siraan. I would think forummers are now more discerning about the proper person to train their dog - it should be the dog owner himself. If the owner of the dog that died (subject of this thread) did that, the dog would probably still be alive. And you can substitute ManaloK9 with any other "training facility" out there. They all have their own horror stories.

SnoopDogg

« Reply #97 on: July 10, 2011, 11:56:39 PM »

I don't find it interesting (or funny) because at the root of it all parepareho lang sila ng stories about each other. Kanya kanyang siraan. I would think forummers are now more discerning about the proper person to train their dog - it should be the dog owner himself. If the owner of the dog that died (subject of this thread) did that, the dog would probably still be alive. And you can substitute ManaloK9 with any other "training facility" out there. They all have their own horror stories.

I completely agree. But really, its not funny Grin
So who's dog died? Was she ever compensated for her loss?   
goldengirl
Global Moderator

« Reply #98 on: July 11, 2011, 12:20:23 AM »

I think you'd find the answer if you bothered to read the beginning of this thread instead of getting caught up in the squabbles of the different "k9 training facilities". It's totally not the point of this thread. Problem is the "other k9 trainers" only jumped on this thread because it's a chance to lambast another trainer while pushing their own agendas at the same time. Seriously, it's getting old. And the hidden agendas are not so hidden to us. They don't realize pare pareho lang sila nasisira. That, to me, is funnier. Lol.

shakydoo
Ultimate Champion Member

Calm assertive is the key...

« Reply #99 on: July 11, 2011, 12:40:23 AM »

Paano mo nalaman na babae ang namatayan ng aso sa Manalo K9 kung hindi mo kilala yung namatayan?

SHAKYDOO KENNEL 9328953 / 09229227895
SnoopDogg

« Reply #100 on: July 11, 2011, 12:54:08 AM »

I think you'd find the answer if you bothered to read the beginning of this thread instead of getting caught up in the squabbles of the different "k9 training facilities". It's totally not the point of this thread. Problem is the "other k9 trainers" only jumped on this thread because it's a chance to lambast another trainer while pushing their own agendas at the same time. Seriously, it's getting old. And the hidden agendas are not so hidden to us. They don't realize pare pareho lang sila nasisira. That, to me, is funnier. Lol.

I have, the name of the owner is not mentioned.  confused

Paano mo nalaman na babae ang namatayan ng aso sa Manalo K9 kung hindi mo kilala yung namatayan?

My answer.
She has plans...
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 12:57:44 AM by SnoopDogg » Logged
goldengirl
Global Moderator

« Reply #101 on: July 11, 2011, 01:54:51 AM »

I have, the name of the owner is not mentioned.  confused

My answer.

Is it important that we know the name of the owner for the discussion in this thread? The thread starter was just asking the other PPF members for their opinion on what to do should this unfortunate incident happen to their dogs. (well, that was the trend of the discussion until the "other k9 trainers" jumped into this shark frenzy for their own agendas)

Whose dog died? The dog belonged to the friend of the thread starter. Thread starter blacked out the name of her friend in the posted FB conversation for the latter's privacy and we respect that. If you really want to find out, maybe you can PM the thread starter. Wink

SnoopDogg

« Reply #102 on: July 11, 2011, 02:50:31 AM »

Is it important that we know the name of the owner for the discussion in this thread? The thread starter was just asking the other PPF members for their opinion on what to do should this unfortunate incident happen to their dogs. (well, that was the trend of the discussion until the "other k9 trainers" jumped into this shark frenzy for their own agendas)

Whose dog died? The dog belonged to the friend of the thread starter. Thread starter blacked out the name of her friend in the posted FB conversation for the latter's privacy and we respect that. If you really want to find out, maybe you can PM the thread starter. Wink

I think it is, how can you establish an objective view, if the information is incomplete. You know the man is the usual target of demolition jobs by competing trainers. Its like asking for the source-first hand info, to have some credibility to the story. Anyone can tell a story, whether its true or not is another matter. 

I think PMing the TS might be too much. Di naman po ako ganon ka chismoso, I was just curious, I have nothing to gain in this issue, but the ire of people with interest.

Good night everyone.

Beastmaster
Grand Champion Member

« Reply #103 on: February 07, 2012, 04:35:39 PM »

sir im not connected to abel manalo or manalok9 since 2009 i have my own the lodrigaskennel MEMBER po ako ng PCCI,K9-Trainers Council of the Philippines, PPC,NK,PFSCPI .

my only purpose in asking is to get the correct information and not to insinuate anything. but since you readily admitted that you are aeron lodriga, i am now at a state of quandary because you denied being connected with manalo k9 since 2009. how can you explain this?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=166147880089848&set=pu.130737786964191&type=1&theater

it says there that you were no longer connected with manalo k9 since april 12, 2010, contrary to your claim of 2009. while it is true that you are indeed not connected to abel manalo's business at the time you answered my question, the fact remains that you deliberately tried to avoid admitting the connection before. i did ask kung umalis ka na ba doon. kung inamin mo na lang na umalis ka na doon sa maraming kadahilanan eh di mas naliwanagan pa ako. dahil sa ginawa mo ay nagkaroon pa ng di magandang impression tuloy sa iyo mga makakabasa...kung nagawa mong magsinungaling o umiwas sa katotohanan, walang makakapigil sa iyo na gumawa din ng panloloko sa iba.

the lesson in this thread is that we should all exercise caution in our dealings. not everything you see is what it appears to be...

lodrigaskennel

« Reply #104 on: February 15, 2012, 01:20:28 AM »

my only purpose in asking is to get the correct information and not to insinuate anything. but since you readily admitted that you are aeron lodriga, i am now at a state of quandary because you denied being connected with manalo k9 since 2009. how can you explain this?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=166147880089848&set=pu.130737786964191&type=1&theater

it says there that you were no longer connected with manalo k9 since april 12, 2010, contrary to your claim of 2009. while it is true that you are indeed not connected to abel manalo's business at the time you answered my question, the fact remains that you deliberately tried to avoid admitting the connection before. i did ask kung umalis ka na ba doon. kung inamin mo na lang na umalis ka na doon sa maraming kadahilanan eh di mas naliwanagan pa ako. dahil sa ginawa mo ay nagkaroon pa ng di magandang impression tuloy sa iyo mga makakabasa...kung nagawa mong magsinungaling o umiwas sa katotohanan, walang makakapigil sa iyo na gumawa din ng panloloko sa iba.

the lesson in this thread is that we should all exercise caution in our dealings. not everything you see is what it appears to be...

Beastmaster I THINK LESSON DITO IS SINO MANANAGOT NG NAMATAY NA ASO IN THE BIGGINING NG THREAD NA TO SINO MAY KASALANAN .  whatdoyouthink
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Pinoy Pet Finder is NOT related to and does NOT endorse any product or service being advertised.

Pinoy Pet Finder will not be liable for any losses or damages you may incur resulting from personal dealings in the forum..
We do not guarantee the credibility and integrity of any member in any way. Transact at your own risk.