Pinoy Pet Finder
June 18, 2019, 09:48:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

Pinoy Pet Finder is not related to and does not endorse any product or service being advertised.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sori poh ito na poh mga pics ng mga res...thnks poh  (Read 6190 times)
owen_08

« on: February 12, 2011, 09:59:20 PM »

Pinoy Pet Finder
« on: February 12, 2011, 09:59:20 PM »

sincebirth

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 02:45:44 AM »

Hi I'm also new here. I just saw your res w/ some kind of infection. I can only share one thing. I cured my soft shelled turtle using quadriderm cream. I read on the web that betadine is not effective and proven to turtle infections. Actually I just tried quadriderm because I can't find silvadene cream, so far effective naman. Before curing your turtle wash them and let them dry them apply cream. Leave them dry whole night visit them once in a while to check if they are still ok. Night time is the best time because they are not active so that they will not be stressed specially they are not in the water. Unfortunately, sorry to tell this.. Expensive nag antibacterial creams compared sa php300 na offer ng veterinary na titingin ng res mo. Good luck sa res mo!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Pinoy Pet Finder is NOT related to and does NOT endorse any product or service being advertised.

Pinoy Pet Finder will not be liable for any losses or damages you may incur resulting from personal dealings in the forum..
We do not guarantee the credibility and integrity of any member in any way. Transact at your own risk.