Pinoy Pet Finder
March 24, 2019, 11:24:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

Pinoy Pet Finder is not related to and does not endorse any product or service being advertised.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: sana wala nang rule 50 posts before maka post ad  (Read 21543 times)
ayeka989

« on: May 21, 2011, 02:46:42 PM »

kc ang hirap ehh kailangan pa mag ipon. mag popost lang namann..
Pinoy Pet Finder
« on: May 21, 2011, 02:46:42 PM »

Bulk Dog Treats | Pig Ears | Rawhide Chips
DogCrazy
Meteor Member

"Primum non nocerum"

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2011, 03:32:26 PM »

I think the main reason for doing that is to encourage new members to read (on the different breeds, health conditions, responsible ownership, responsible breeding) and participate in discussions - and to prevent this forum from turning into a "classified ads page" for selling animals.
There are people who join the forum simply to sell animals - yung sunod sunod ang post para lang umabot ng 50 posts at mapost yung "for sale ad" nila. This forum's primary purpose, from the way I understand it, is to promote education and responsible pet ownership (which includes responsible breeding) - not simply to serve as an online selling site.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 03:37:42 PM by DogCrazy » Logged

THE GREATNESS OF A NATION AND ITS MORAL PROGRESS CAN BE JUDGED BY THE WAY ITS ANIMALS ARE TREATED - Mahatma Gandhi

"Character is so largely affected by associations, that we cannot afford to be indifferent as to who or what our friends are." - M Hurlburd
Kitty

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2011, 06:34:50 PM »

Agree with what DogCrazy said.  This is a forum, not a marketplace like sulit.  The ads are just incidental, not the main purpose of this place.  Those who just want to sell and are not interested in participating in discussions can go to other sites that were designed for that purpose.
bongkers
Jr.Champion Member

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2011, 06:49:53 PM »

I'm sure whatever you have to sell can wait till we get to know you better. Hence the 50 post rule.

Howard, you know me to be a very smart man. Don't you think that if I were wrong, I'd know it? -- Sheldon Cooper
kianne
Prehistoric Member

walang bisyo kundi magmahal :::

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2011, 11:20:47 AM »

post lang ba madami dyan , oxl , ebay, sulit, ayos dito  scratch dami ka pwede pag post san , walang bibili nan dito  grin1 hindi nabili ang mga taga rito if hindi ka kilala  Grin

Durotan

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2011, 02:35:47 AM »

Nakaabot ka na yata ng 50 post.

DOGS FOR THE BIG BOYS!
kianne
Prehistoric Member

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2011, 09:55:03 AM »

Nakaabot ka na yata ng 50 post.

ay 50 na nga  ROFL ROFL ROFL

Durotan

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2011, 02:14:08 AM »

post lang ba madami dyan , oxl , ebay, sulit, ayos dito  scratch dami ka pwede pag post san , walang bibili nan dito  grin1 hindi nabili ang mga taga rito if hindi ka kilala  Grin

confused I think Ayeka989 may not be happy with this kind of reply. Need more politeness!

DOGS FOR THE BIG BOYS!
kianne
Prehistoric Member

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2011, 12:45:05 AM »

confused I think Ayeka989 may not be happy with this kind of reply. Need more politeness!

palagay ko nga kase nilakihan mo pa yung font eh hahaha  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

lipstick0001
Legend Member

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2011, 01:10:51 AM »

^^^^ ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Tsaka depende na lang din kung paano pagkakabasa.

biewer-angels

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2012, 08:36:20 PM »

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.....

Im newbie here at Pinoy Pet Finder and read many Topics here, but i notice that most of the Topics from 2011 or older......
Pinoy Pet Finder its a really nice Website who needs to refresh before getting patay........

Its easy to post 50 replys or Topics if somebody answer or more Members active on this Board.
Its useless to post 50 times before can post at the Classfield Site.

I was an active Member at the Philippne Pet Finder Website, who was easy to post at the Classfields, get many Infos about Breeding ect.

Hope this Pinoy Pet Finder Website will be continue and getting more and more new Members.

If i read the Name of this Website :  Pinoy Pet Finder,  means for me, if someone looking for a new pet he is on the right Website.
But only few Pets for sale at the Classfield Area, because of the min 50 postings rules, before a newbie can post there.
Happywillows
Gladiator Member

Nobody shoots at Santa Claus.

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2012, 08:58:26 PM »

Nice observation if very few pets are advertised for sale.  It means that the rule is working - deterring puppy millers who would pounce on any chance they get to advertise and sell their products (the pets!).
biewer-angels

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2012, 09:07:50 PM »

Nice observation if very few pets are advertised for sale.  It means that the rule is working - deterring puppy millers who would pounce on any chance they get to advertise and sell their products (the pets!).

Yes your argument its right, but more People who are looking for a new Pet will bring more content in any Forum.....  Wink
Happywillows
Gladiator Member

Nobody shoots at Santa Claus.

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2012, 09:14:40 PM »

Yes your argument its right, but more People who are looking for a new Pet will bring more content in any Forum.....  Wink

That is not the objective of this forum.  The main objective is to educate about responsible pet ownership, and subsequently, responsible breeding practices.

"There are people who join the forum simply to sell animals - yung sunod sunod ang post para lang umabot ng 50 posts at mapost yung "for sale ad" nila."
shakydoo
Ultimate Champion Member

Calm assertive is the key...

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2012, 01:03:16 AM »

Quality is better than Quantity

It is better to have few quality members than many irresponsible ones

SHAKYDOO KENNEL 9328953 / 09229227895
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Pinoy Pet Finder is NOT related to and does NOT endorse any product or service being advertised.

Pinoy Pet Finder will not be liable for any losses or damages you may incur resulting from personal dealings in the forum..
We do not guarantee the credibility and integrity of any member in any way. Transact at your own risk.