Pinoy Pet Finder
August 19, 2019, 08:36:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

Pinoy Pet Finder is not related to and does not endorse any product or service being advertised.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: sana wala nang rule 50 posts before maka post ad  (Read 23345 times)
bongkers
Jr.Champion Member

« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2012, 03:22:54 AM »

I agree. I don't think the people looking for pets to buy (and breed) are short of websites to run to.  As mentioned... you have sulit, OLX, and God knows what else sites there are for you to buy puppies and sell them too.

That's why I like this forum.  It doesn't sacrifice its values just to have more members.

That being said though, it is quite sad that the forum hasn't been active in quite a while.  (blame it on FB)

Howard, you know me to be a very smart man. Don't you think that if I were wrong, I'd know it? -- Sheldon Cooper
Pinoy Pet Finder
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2012, 03:22:54 AM »

Happywillows
Gladiator Member

Nobody shoots at Santa Claus.

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2012, 02:31:33 PM »

May I suggest just taking down the Ads section altogether?

When one of the pet sites closed down, I have oberved a preponderance of new members posting on any thread they may post to and when they hit 50, there succeeding post would be their for sale ad in the Ads Section.

I was drawn to this site for the open discussions and sharing of experiences among pet owners - it seems however that there are a lot who are only here just to be able to sell puppies.

IMO, this site could do without the Ads Section - if you are a breeder you may maintain a site of your own for puppy inquiries and not peddling puppies and dogs for sale in a forum and worst - electronic market places like sulit, olx, etc.

FTL

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2012, 10:12:11 PM »

May I suggest just taking down the Ads section altogether?

When one of the pet sites closed down, I have oberved a preponderance of new members posting on any thread they may post to and when they hit 50, there succeeding post would be their for sale ad in the Ads Section.

I was drawn to this site for the open discussions and sharing of experiences among pet owners - it seems however that there are a lot who are only here just to be able to sell puppies.

IMO, this site could do without the Ads Section - if you are a breeder you may maintain a site of your own for puppy inquiries and not peddling puppies and dogs for sale in a forum and worst - electronic market places like sulit, olx, etc.

i agree  yahoo thanks
kimodan

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2013, 02:09:00 PM »

I AGREE WITH YOU 100%
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Pinoy Pet Finder is NOT related to and does NOT endorse any product or service being advertised.

Pinoy Pet Finder will not be liable for any losses or damages you may incur resulting from personal dealings in the forum..
We do not guarantee the credibility and integrity of any member in any way. Transact at your own risk.