Pinoy Pet Finder
August 23, 2019, 08:18:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

Pinoy Pet Finder is not related to and does not endorse any product or service being advertised.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Angus Jr - May 2011  (Read 24261 times)
LAMBADOR

DANILOGIC

« on: May 31, 2011, 06:41:09 PM »

Pinoy Pet Finder
« on: May 31, 2011, 06:41:09 PM »

keberlu

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2011, 01:14:46 PM »

HHUUUUUGGGEEEE  grin1 grin1 grin1

Words without actions are the assassins of idealism...
enjel

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2011, 03:57:29 PM »

<Quoted Image Removed>

FAREWELL..ANGUS JR. You will forever be missed. Goodbye.. My heartfelt condolences to Dani Costes
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 04:04:27 PM by enjel » Logged
juris159

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2011, 05:33:10 PM »

FAREWELL..ANGUS JR. You will forever be missed. Goodbye.. My heartfelt condolences to Dani Costes

Tama po ba pagkaintindi ko? As in nasa rainbow bridge na si Angus Jr.?   Parang kababasa ko lang yong 2nd litter ng Angus Jr x Lana. Sad naman.
enjel

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2011, 04:14:25 PM »

Tama po, Angus Jr passed away last sept 22/am
juris159

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2011, 09:18:44 PM »

Tama po, Angus Jr passed away last sept 22/am

Hindi ako makapaniwala. Parang ang healthy niya doon sa pictures at kelan lang me mga bago siyang puppies. How old na po ba siya? BTW, my deepest condolences to Mr. Dani Costes.
cody

Cody--the Best Ever Dog in the Whole Wide Universe

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2011, 10:01:23 PM »

the poor dog is actually not healthy. you should've seen the kind of house angus jr and the other dog lives. it smells like shit. even the dogs which includes angus jr sobrang baho nila. anyone who went to that kennel will attest to that. they live in cages with no roofs. pag umuulan andun lang sila--babad sa ulan, matuyo na lang kung kailan.

it's not surprising to know that angus jr. died. it's only a matter of question when. pathetic backyard breeder. sa picture lang mukang mahal ung mga alaga niya. in reality, money making machine ung mga pets. it's better that he passed away kesa naman impierno ung kalagayan niya at ng mga kasama niyang aso.
cody

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2011, 10:07:23 PM »

from what i gather even a 6 or 7 year old bitch binibreed pa! sayang din boss 7 puppies x 8 thou each on everage. 56 thousand! not bad. angus jr has a noticeable tartar build up, sobrang baho ng hiningi ng aso. ang claws ang hahaba. my dogs get to walk once a week pero maikli kuko nila. i can guarantee those dogs in that kennel blessing na makawalk yun once every 2 months.

puro kayo mapagmataas sa forum na to. puro kunwari mga responsible breeder. hoy wag kayong maawa sa mga aso niyong ginagawa niyong source of income. kung nde kayo maaawa, mahiya naman sana kayo!
juris159

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2011, 11:02:28 PM »

@ cody

I am not so familiar with Angus jr. and the way you have described him, it seems you have seen him personally and already visited the kennel. Nwe, I am not here to condemn or criticize anyone because I don't have any personal knowledge of the facts and circumstances regarding the said kennel and about Angus Jr.  I just feel sad that Angus Jr. passed away.

off topic I just hope BYB or any PM will think twice or thrice before breeding a dog and that they consider that the primary purpose of breeding is to improve the standard of the breed and the utmost welfare of the puppies.  Kawawa naman ang mga dogs if they will not find a loving home. Dogs have feelings too and very rewarding talaga ang companionship nila kapag nag bond na talaga ang pet parents and their fur kids.

BYB: Back Yard Breeder PM: Puppy Millers
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 11:08:24 PM by juris159 » Logged
cody

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2011, 12:21:28 PM »

i have a reputation in this forum for telling the truth. kahit people dont know me personally, from my post i can guarantee everyone i have a genuine concern for all dogs. i have a special affection for labradors alam ng marami sa forum yan.

his owner will not dare refute my claims. it would be like opening a can of worms about his kennel. if he is wise, he will not pick up a fight or dare me prove my accusations. it's a battle he wont win, believe me.
mhay416

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2011, 02:25:43 PM »

Sayang, ang cute pa naman. Sana sa amin na lang sia.
Fox_River
Modern Age Member

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2011, 03:09:47 PM »

from what i gather even a 6 or 7 year old bitch binibreed pa! sayang din boss 7 puppies x 8 thou each on everage. 56 thousand! not bad. angus jr has a noticeable tartar build up, sobrang baho ng hiningi ng aso. ang claws ang hahaba. my dogs get to walk once a week pero maikli kuko nila. i can guarantee those dogs in that kennel blessing na makawalk yun once every 2 months.

puro kayo mapagmataas sa forum na to. puro kunwari mga responsible breeder. hoy wag kayong maawa sa mga aso niyong ginagawa niyong source of income. kung nde kayo maaawa, mahiya naman sana kayo!

Just want to clear something lang Sir Cody... Are you sure that the ANGUS JR you're talking was the dog of DANI COSTES of LAMBADOR KENNEL? I think we have 3 ANGUS here in the Philippines. ANGUS Sr. from MADISONS QUEST, ANGUS Jr. from LAMBADOR and ANGUS III from GREYHAMS...

I got confused lang kasi when you said na ang pups eh worth 8000.00 kasi ang benta ni DANI na owner ni ANGUS Jr sa mga pups nya would range 18-35K...Please clarify your accusation sir...Marami kasing makakabasa sa post mo and that is your comment at wala akong prob dum kung yun ang tingin mo...I just want you to clear kung tama ba na si ANGUS Jr. from LAMBADOR kennel yung sinasabi mo kasi medyo conflict lang dun sa description mo about the pups...Thanks...

Regards,
Knightlord Labradors

Jay-R Teodoro and Karen Bondoc
Knightlord Labradors
http://knightlordlabs.multiply.com
wanfinger

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2011, 07:32:28 PM »

Naku sinong Angus kaya ang tinutukoy dito? Kawawa naman mga aso.

cody

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2011, 08:26:56 PM »

Just want to clear something lang Sir Cody... Are you sure that the ANGUS JR you're talking was the dog of DANI COSTES of LAMBADOR KENNEL? I think we have 3 ANGUS here in the Philippines. ANGUS Sr. from MADISONS QUEST, ANGUS Jr. from LAMBADOR and ANGUS III from GREYHAMS...

I got confused lang kasi when you said na ang pups eh worth 8000.00 kasi ang benta ni DANI na owner ni ANGUS Jr sa mga pups nya would range 18-35K...Please clarify your accusation sir...Marami kasing makakabasa sa post mo and that is your comment at wala akong prob dum kung yun ang tingin mo...I just want you to clear kung tama ba na si ANGUS Jr. from LAMBADOR kennel yung sinasabi mo kasi medyo conflict lang dun sa description mo about the pups...Thanks...

Regards,
Knightlord Labradors

18k+? then multiply that by 8 pups. you have at the very least 140 thou? would that be reason enough to indiscriminately breed those poor dogs. sa laki ng kinita mo pala magkano lang ang 2 pirasong yero sa hardware d makabili? pathetic. mukang pera!
keberlu

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2011, 10:05:18 PM »

Cody please Clarify, whose ANGUS you are pertaining...
since there are lots of Angus in Labrador kasi...

when did you visit their Kennel...?
did you ever told them your observation sa Kennel nila...?

like other said, its your opinion, ok lang din sakin yun, pero medyo hinay-hinay lang din tayo sa pag bitaw ng salita dun sa tao...
like you more or less they love their LABS din naman siguro,,
maybe in a different way lang din, or not the same ways as yours..

i know you lost a precious Labs.. like you siguro nasaktan din sila sa kasi nawalan din sila ng ASO...
kaya kahit papano sana maki-sympathy tayo sa lost nila...

tsaka ok lang naman stud yung 5-6 years old na bitch eh... not so old pa naman yun...

siguro kung masasabing ginamit si ANGUS Jr. as Stud hindi lang sa LAMBADOR KENNEL yung Blame...
may blame din yung BITCH owner, kasi gusto nila si ANGUS JR...

Kung di naman nila gusto si ANGUS JR hindi sila pupunta dun at ipa-stud ang BITCH nila...
at sa ganun hindi magagamit si ANGUS Jr...

pero opinion mo parin yan... di natin mababago yan..

sana lang everyone learned a lesson here...

GOD BLESS us all...

Words without actions are the assassins of idealism...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Pinoy Pet Finder is NOT related to and does NOT endorse any product or service being advertised.

Pinoy Pet Finder will not be liable for any losses or damages you may incur resulting from personal dealings in the forum..
We do not guarantee the credibility and integrity of any member in any way. Transact at your own risk.