Pinoy Pet Finder
March 24, 2019, 11:36:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

Pinoy Pet Finder is not related to and does not endorse any product or service being advertised.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MS swap for Iphone 4s  (Read 15876 times)
abdiel25

« on: September 03, 2013, 05:19:22 PM »

a). Kennel Name / Name of Breeder (Real Name)                      ABDIEL MONTERO         
     b). Location                                                                  Quezon City           
     c). Contact details (cellphone, landline or email)                  09335050217 - SUN/09069110481 - TM, abdielmontero25@hotmail.com         
     d). Breed of Dog                                                            Mini Schnauzer
     e.) Name of Dog (Registered Name)                                   BIGGY/BITTLE                               
     f). Date of Birth                                                             May 18, 2013
     g). Sex  (Male/Female)                                                    2 Male(s)                                         
     h). Sire (Father) Registered Name                                      saki of hiro-suri                       
     i). Dam (Mother) Registered Name                                     athela of abeh   
     j). Vaccination record (no. of shots/dewormings)                Complete shots and Deworming, updated           
     k). Registration papers (PCCI or AKCUPI)                           PCCI on hand

10K EACH NEGOTIABLE UPON VIEWING AND FOR SURE BUYERS ONLY
hi mga ka ppf! im selling my mini schnauzer puppies 2 males. ready for release and for new loving homes.
tail docked and de clawed by our vet.
on beef pro diet.
no red or green marks, i bought the dam as a pet bcoz of my love with MS.
NEGOTIABLE UPON VIEWING AND I CAN DO MEET UPS FOR SURE BUYER.
OPEN FOR SWAP. NO REPLY MEANS NOT INTERESTED
SWAPPING FOR IPHONE 4S
RUSH cheer
 thanks

MEET UPS @
SM FAIRVIEW
ALONG COMMONWEALTH AVE.
Q.C. CIRCLE
[/b]

RFS: KENNEL REDUCTION

DAM

puppy 1

puppy 2

latest video of the puppies and mother https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1411583915729322&set=vb.100006331803546&type=3

Pinoy Pet Finder
« on: September 03, 2013, 05:19:22 PM »

Bulk Dog Treats | Pig Ears | Rawhide Chips
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Pinoy Pet Finder is NOT related to and does NOT endorse any product or service being advertised.

Pinoy Pet Finder will not be liable for any losses or damages you may incur resulting from personal dealings in the forum..
We do not guarantee the credibility and integrity of any member in any way. Transact at your own risk.