Pinoy Pet Finder
December 20, 2014, 11:29:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

Pinoy Pet Finder is not related to and does not endorse any product or service being advertised.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I get PCCI Papers?  (Read 10800 times)
ranchan13

sakura, d siamese cat

« on: January 26, 2008, 04:51:40 AM »

ne, ne. How can i get those PCCI papers if the Mother of my pup don't have papers?

help nyu nman aku.. my dog is turning 6 months this Feb. 5 and I think i really should get her some papers na, para kung magbbreed na den aku, madali nlng kumuha ng papers.  eeek eeek

HELP me..

thanks thanks peace
Pinoy Pet Finder
« on: January 26, 2008, 04:51:40 AM »

Tita Sue
Co-Admin

"QUI M'AIME AIME MON CHIEN"

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2008, 08:42:20 AM »

if the mother of your pup has no papers, then she is not registered; therefore your puppy can't be registered also.

ranchan13

sakura, d siamese cat

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2008, 01:46:18 PM »

awww.. scratch to bad.

uhmm, kahit na may papers ung father ng puppy hnd pden pwde??
Tita Sue
Co-Admin

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2008, 03:10:36 PM »

yes, kailangan both parents are registered.

ranchan13

sakura, d siamese cat

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2008, 11:03:31 PM »

awww....

too bad. thanks for the help neechan blubelle.   Grin
Tita Sue
Co-Admin

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2008, 11:21:22 PM »

kinishi nai de ne Wink
« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 11:31:49 PM by blubelle » Logged

kryselle
Grand Champion Member

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet..

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2008, 08:40:55 PM »

ms. bluebelle, if both parents are registered, is it still possible to get the PCCI papers.
I saw a really cute pom kasi and the owner says that both parents are registered and she even has the stud certificate or something. Yun nga lang, hindi nila inasikaso yung papers nung puppies. Ok lang naman sa akin na ako na ang mag-asikaso pero pwede pa bang kunan yun ngayon?

Tita Sue
Co-Admin

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2008, 01:31:00 PM »

AFAIK, pwede pa un ma register kung true that both parents are.  i just am not so sure if pwedeng ikaw mag register kasi dapat yata ung previous owner ang nag register ng buong litter.

let's wait for the opinion of the experts...  Wink

pet_lover

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2008, 06:07:48 PM »

hi there!

am newbie here... about PCCI, what does the paper contain? name ng dog, breed, color, age, name ng owner???
how important is this paper, btw?  if pet lng tlga and nasa bahay lng ang dog, should i still get her a PCCI paper?

thank you much!ΓΌ

Extraordinary creature. So close a friend, yet so remote.
Tita Sue
Co-Admin

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2008, 06:14:32 PM »

ung PCCI registration is comparable to a human birth certificate. it shows ung family tree ng dog. that would give you an idea kung saan galing, or anong lahi ung dog mo. It's important kasi if one goes into dog showing or breeding, the dogs will need to be registered.

Ako personally have dogs for the sole purpose of companionship, having extended family so i don't need them registered under my name. When I acquire them though, i look for their registration, just to give me an idea san sila galing.

So to answer your question, it's your choice if you want to transfer the papers under your name, you can have it done but not necessary.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 06:16:16 PM by blubelle » Logged

pet_lover

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2008, 06:34:42 PM »

i see ur point ms. blubelle...  like our lab and dachshund here, both of their parents have papers, pro mismo cla wala. since sa house lng cla i think it's not necessary na for them to have papers.  and we have no plan of breeding them naman.

but to further move on with the topic, it interests me on how to get PCCI papers.  where could we get one? should we bring our pet right away to show to the officials or whoever would issue the paper? and how much would it cost per dog?

tenks tenks! Wink

Extraordinary creature. So close a friend, yet so remote.
Tita Sue
Co-Admin

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2008, 06:45:48 PM »

but to further move on with the topic, it interests me on how to get PCCI papers.  where could we get one? should we bring our pet right away to show to the officials or whoever would issue the paper? and how much would it cost per dog?

tenks tenks! Wink

actually it's the breeder's responsibility to register the pups. for the pus naman to be registered, both parents have to be registered din. once the pups are born, the breeder would register them with PCCI. when they are sold/rehomed, the new owner onlyneeds to register himself as PCCI member then he can have the paper of his pup transferred under his name. sa fees, hindi ako masyadong familiar kasi nga i never bother to regsiter our pets under our name na. i think you check the fees sa website nila.

amang
Global Moderator

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2008, 07:07:48 PM »

ate bb;  whatdoyouthink

nasakin na ang papers ni blake, transfer of ownership nalang at ako, pa member sa pcci, kaso wala akong time to go there ng weekdays, ok lang ba ma delayed? i mean kahit 5 years na bago ako pa rehistro or pa change ownership, ok lang?  confused
KOKO
Legend Member

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2008, 07:17:36 PM »

AFAIK, pwede pa un ma register kung true that both parents are.  i just am not so sure if pwedeng ikaw mag register kasi dapat yata ung previous owner ang nag register ng buong litter.

let's wait for the opinion of the experts...  Wink

-Pwede po.kaya lang,sobrang effort ang procedure...at magastos(fines/penalties for late registration).Easier and less complicated if both parents have the final papers(yung with ped na).That is enough proof to late register a dog(regardless of age)....pero may fine nga.Also,kung sino yung breeder ng aso na yun,siya or sial ang dapat magregister ng "dog" na yan.Sila kasi ang owners per sa record.So sila ang pipirma,magbayad and everything.malamang,gagastos ka ng around 3K or a bit more(depende sa tagal ng late registration).

Although may cheaper option...you can register your dog sa other club instead...but if PCCI find out, there will be penalties as well.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 08:57:35 PM by KOKO » Logged

Tita Sue
Co-Admin

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2008, 07:18:02 PM »

ate bb;  whatdoyouthink

nasakin na ang papers ni blake, transfer of ownership nalang at ako, pa member sa pcci, kaso wala akong time to go there ng weekdays, ok lang ba ma delayed? i mean kahit 5 years na bago ako pa rehistro or pa change ownership, ok lang?  confused

someone correct me if i'm wrong, but i think if the transfer takes too long, you do not only incur penalty but after a certain prescribed period of time, they will require that your dog is microchipped.

pwede yatang through mail ang pag transfer, hindi ba?

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Pinoy Pet Finder is NOT related to and does NOT endorse any product or service being advertised.

Pinoy Pet Finder will not be liable for any losses or damages you may incur resulting from personal dealings in the forum..
We do not guarantee the credibility and integrity of any member in any way. Transact at your own risk.