Pinoy Pet Finder
July 19, 2019, 10:47:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

Pinoy Pet Finder is not related to and does not endorse any product or service being advertised.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another subject  (Read 3460 times)
chubby

« on: February 27, 2008, 04:41:10 AM »

Would like to suggest a new forum subject entitled Did You Know. It would involve general topics about anything that we ordinarily miss. For example, did you know that insecticides are harmful to your pets, or did you know that dalmatian puppies are born without spots. It would cover anything interesting about our pets. Definitely no endorsements of products or other sites would be involved. Im willing to start and regularly contribute if you would allow me. I would like to start concentrating on health first sana, parang my personal advocacy na rin after losing my old dog to liver disease. Posters can also ask questions and I can research for the answers. Hope this helps.
Pinoy Pet Finder
« on: February 27, 2008, 04:41:10 AM »

Hanna
Administrator

ignorance is your new bestfriend :D

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 10:12:23 AM »

Hi chubby, thanks sa suggestion. Gusto ko rin yun idea.. sige will create a new board re that Smiley

So we stand here now, and no one knows us at all
I won't get used to this, I won't get use
chubby

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 05:07:07 PM »

thanks hanna. i just checked the board though, theres a subject na pala entitled did you know, so i guess a different title and a more diverse topic will be needed. maybe the title can be "ask the dawg". im thinking like its going to be an info center of things about our pets including some legal topics pertaining to pets and pet ownership (im a lawyer kasi). there can also be a question and answer portion. dont know lang if it would conflict with the other subjects.    i know my designation is just a newbie and i dont want to intrude on anything in this board so please let me know if im overstepping the boundary.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 02:36:29 AM by chubby » Logged
Hanna
Administrator

ignorance is your new bestfriend :D

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2008, 12:03:11 PM »

hi chubby! pag usapan muna namin ng team yun suggestion mo ah? Smiley

So we stand here now, and no one knows us at all
I won't get used to this, I won't get use
chubby

« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2008, 03:19:36 AM »

okay  Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Pinoy Pet Finder is NOT related to and does NOT endorse any product or service being advertised.

Pinoy Pet Finder will not be liable for any losses or damages you may incur resulting from personal dealings in the forum..
We do not guarantee the credibility and integrity of any member in any way. Transact at your own risk.