Pinoy Pet Finder
August 26, 2019, 01:38:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

Pinoy Pet Finder is not related to and does not endorse any product or service being advertised.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestion on Puppies and Dogs For Sale  (Read 19092 times)
Deydey
All-Star Member

The only thing that's constant is change.

« on: June 15, 2007, 07:24:50 PM »

Hi was wondering if can alphabetize or according to breeds na rin yung mga pooches na "For Sale"

It will surely save time on the part of the person who's looking for a new poochie to go directly to the breed link that are for sale.

O tinatamad lang ako? Sorry ha I'm a skimmer kasi eh Grin
Pinoy Pet Finder
« on: June 15, 2007, 07:24:50 PM »

rafayel

I'm a Mini-Zoo Keeper

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2007, 07:49:54 PM »

sana may format din yung mga for sale.  Something like this...

Breed :
Papers:
Price:
Contact Number:
Color(s):

picture, other stuff can be included too.  I've seen sa ibang sites na pag may posted na for sale, minsan nga walag presyo. itatanong mo pa lahat ng details. Para mas madali tignan sana.  probably kahit di lang sa dogs applicable to. For better organization lang ng site. =)

Minds are like parachute, They function only when open
Deydey
All-Star Member

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2007, 07:56:49 PM »

sana may format din yung mga for sale.  Something like this...

Breed :
Papers:
Price:
Contact Number:
Color(s):

picture, other stuff can be included too.  I've seen sa ibang sites na pag may posted na for sale, minsan nga walag presyo. itatanong mo pa lahat ng details. Para mas madali tignan sana.  probably kahit di lang sa dogs applicable to. For better organization lang ng site. =)

Correct bro...minsan mapapakamot ka na lang tapos you'll think to yourself asan na yung presyo, asan na yung ano? ganyon?

One more thing since this site has a section for kinds of parakeets, can we not have a roster of some sorts for fishes as well? Fresh and salt, para maging one-stop site na 'to wala nang alisan for the true blue pet lover and enthusiast at nang hindi na ko titingin sa Aquabid(minsan lang pag kailangan)...wala na ring tulugan(kapag day-off)

Grin
« Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 07:59:05 PM by Deydey » Logged
rafayel

I'm a Mini-Zoo Keeper

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2007, 08:01:23 PM »

yup. yun din kasi nagiging problem ko... mahilig ako sa pets and I do frequently browse the for sale section... minsan mapapagod ka na kakatext for details na paulit ulit and cimple basic details lang naman such as location and price di pa ilagay sa main post di ba? pwede naman lagyan ng NEG kung may last price pa. Saves both the buyer and the seller time and money (load). 

Isa pa palang suggestion... dun sa exotics, baka pwedeng isegregate yung mga Ts, scoprs, torts, snakes, lizards, etc.

Deydey
All-Star Member

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2007, 08:39:25 PM »

yup. yun din kasi nagiging problem ko... mahilig ako sa pets and I do frequently browse the for sale section... minsan mapapagod ka na kakatext for details na paulit ulit and cimple basic details lang naman such as location and price di pa ilagay sa main post di ba? pwede naman lagyan ng NEG kung may last price pa. Saves both the buyer and the seller time and money (load). 

Isa pa palang suggestion... dun sa exotics, baka pwedeng isegregate yung mga Ts, scoprs, torts, snakes, lizards, etc.

Isa pa if every pets in their proper spot (if you get my drift) iwas hilo sa pagbabasa and it's more convinient...whaddya tink?
Hanna.
Administrator

ignorance is your new bestfriend :D

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2007, 02:48:40 PM »

Hello Deydey,
What I understand from your request is that you want to have several childboards under the puppies/dogs for sale sections, right? I understand your concern but I don't think it'll happen any time soon.. A forum with a lot of childboards will only make the forum looks messy and considering that there are over 20 dog breeds, it will be "mas nakakahilo tignan".. I hope you understand.. Smiley But if we'll be able hide the childboards, we can grant your request, but as of now, I don't see any option on my admin panel that regards to that  Undecided Sorry.

And regarding the format, I don't see anything wrong about it Smiley

**FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS -- PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU SEND PM TO MODS/ADMIN**

*Nemo, Nemo.. where are you?* Tongue   | Next time you point a finger, I'll point you to the mirror.

I'm tolerant but pissed me off and I bite hard.
Deydey
All-Star Member

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2007, 11:32:08 PM »

Hello Deydey,
What I understand from your request is that you want to have several childboards under the puppies/dogs for sale sections, right? I understand your concern but I don't think it'll happen any time soon.. A forum with a lot of childboards will only make the forum looks messy and considering that there are over 20 dog breeds, it will be "mas nakakahilo tignan".. I hope you understand.. Smiley But if we'll be able hide the childboards, we can grant your request, but as of now, I don't see any option on my admin panel that regards to that  Undecided Sorry.

And regarding the format, I don't see anything wrong about it Smiley

That would be quite alright, thanks for the feedback Admin Smiley
kirbykirbz

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2007, 09:51:50 PM »

Hi was wondering if can alphabetize or according to breeds na rin yung mga pooches na "For Sale"

It will surely save time on the part of the person who's looking for a new poochie to go directly to the breed link that are for sale.

O tinatamad lang ako? Sorry ha I'm a skimmer kasi eh Grin

hummm...

you've got a point there... Wink

tapos sana, free for all naman sa dog section, bahala nang maglagay ng

childboard/s yung ibang may gusto na nakasegregate yung particular breed

na gusto nila...

that way, makita mo rin yung ibang mga nakalog-in...

at least pwede kang magparticipate sa kanila unlike isa-isa mo pang buksan
yung mga different breed forum... Cool
Hanna
Administrator

ignorance is your new bestfriend :D

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2007, 11:32:09 PM »

Hello kirbykirbz,
I'm not sure what exactly you mean here, only that it doesn't sound right to me...  Undecided
Giving "everyone" a permission to add their own childboards will only make the forum less organized.
Just imagine each categories full of childboards..
I have seen some forum and for me, it doesn't look good at all..
I hope you understand my concern. Smiley

~ Grin LittlePooBah

So we stand here now, and no one knows us at all
I won't get used to this, I won't get use
kirbykirbz

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2007, 09:50:18 PM »

Hello kirbykirbz,
I'm not sure what exactly you mean here, only that it doesn't sound right to me...  Undecided
Giving "everyone" a permission to add their own childboards will only make the forum less organized.
Just imagine each categories full of childboards..
I have seen some forum and for me, it doesn't look good at all..
I hope you understand my concern. Smiley

~ Grin LittlePooBah

kasi po yung discussion dito sa dogs eh per breed like that of dto...

sa ppf naman po eh may dog section wherein free for all ang board but me mga discussion sa ilang particular breeds na kasama din duon...

dont know how to relay it much clearer kasi po di ako techie person...

i just hope na magetz nyo yung explanation ko...
rafayel

I'm a Mini-Zoo Keeper

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2007, 01:30:23 PM »

gusto ata ni kirbz eh generalized yung dog discussion like sa ibang forums and hindi breed specific. or at least dun sa group na yun free for all.  (like toy group... lahat ng member ng toy group could post in a general discussion area not just in specific board like yorkie or tzu board lang)... tama ba intindi ko?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 01:32:47 PM by rafayel » Logged

kirbykirbz

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2007, 06:15:12 PM »

gusto ata ni kirbz eh generalized yung dog discussion like sa ibang forums and hindi breed specific. or at least dun sa group na yun free for all.  (like toy group... lahat ng member ng toy group could post in a general discussion area not just in specific board like yorkie or tzu board lang)... tama ba intindi ko?

yup!!! Grin

can't say it much clearer... Wink

that way, mabilis mong mamonitor kung sino ang mga nagpaparticipate sa mga threads at ano ang mga latest topics...

let's face it...

me mga members dito na gusto mong sundan ang mga post for a lot of reasons...

pwedeng informative siya or kwela or minsan inis ka sa kanya at gusto mo siyang makadebate he...he...he... Cool
rafayel

I'm a Mini-Zoo Keeper

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2007, 08:17:42 PM »

ako din medyo nalalabuan dun sa post ko. hehehe... nice to see you posting kirbz! ansaya dito!

asterali

http://www.petproperty.multiply.com

« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2009, 01:32:25 AM »

sana pwde mahiwalay ang L/F sa F/S , and one more sana may expiration un ads kasi kahit super luma na ads naka post parin nakakalito.... tpos pag malapt na expire ads may notification letter/message matatanggap ang poster para maextend ito or madelete na (kung na sold na nila ito)

spoof_10

HELLO! add me as friend!

« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2009, 02:30:51 AM »

Correct bro...minsan mapapakamot ka na lang tapos you'll think to yourself asan na yung presyo, asan na yung ano? ganyon?

One more thing since this site has a section for kinds of parakeets, can we not have a roster of some sorts for fishes as well? Fresh and salt, para maging one-stop site na 'to wala nang alisan for the true blue pet lover and enthusiast at nang hindi na ko titingin sa Aquabid(minsan lang pag kailangan)...wala na ring tulugan(kapag day-off)

Grin

ayos! ayos! ayos! ayos! ayos! ayos!  i totallly agreeeeee ayos! ayos! ayos! ayos! ayos! ayos! ayos! ayos!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Pinoy Pet Finder is NOT related to and does NOT endorse any product or service being advertised.

Pinoy Pet Finder will not be liable for any losses or damages you may incur resulting from personal dealings in the forum..
We do not guarantee the credibility and integrity of any member in any way. Transact at your own risk.