Pinoy Pet Finder
July 22, 2019, 09:26:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

Pinoy Pet Finder is not related to and does not endorse any product or service being advertised.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: suggest to PPF  (Read 3681 times)
pitaodigma

« on: September 12, 2008, 02:37:12 PM »

mga sr. ma'am sna marami ung active dito kase ung mga bagong mga nagpopost dito parang baliwala nmn kase walang nag aactive....araw arw ako nag oopen wla nmn bumbasa sa mga post ko and walang makausap kse pro walng active....... sr ma'am sana lht nng nag memember dto madls active.... sana po lgyan nyo nang expiration ung mga account pra tlgang mag active sila sa account nla.... msya kase ung may nakakausap ka about sa mga pet diba at iba ibang tao ang nakikilala..... pro sna hndi nmn lging dog ang pag usapn....marami nmn taung hayop sa mundo na inaalgaan eh..... sr ma'am sna mbasa nyo po ito...... sr ma'am msyng mgng active kht open nyo lng ung account nyo.... and sr ma'am pano pla mag chat dito ung may room tlgang pupunthn? mrn po ba dito? kase isa rin un pra mgng active sila mrami silang pdng mkausap......and sr ma'am sna ung mga member lng dito ung pde mgchat pra wlng nahahalo na bstos.... and wag na paghiwa hiwalyn lht sma sma na pra mkapag usap...pro sana pde pin mga PM pra mkausap din tlga nang mga want bumili nang new pet... sr ma'am psnsya na ha..... pra mgng happy ang lht....kng pde lng sumali sa board of director dito sa PPF sasali ako... hehehehe! mdyo marami akong naiisp kase eh..... slmt sa pakikibasa!! mabuhay ang bansang PILIPINAS!! itaguyod itaguyod!!!!   ayos!  ayos!  ayos!  ayos!  peace  peace  peace rawkenrol  rawkenrol  rawkenrol  rawkenrol  yoohoooo  yoohoooo  yoohoooo  yoohoooo  yehey  yehey  yehey  yehey  dothemove  dothemove  dothemove  dance43  dance43  dance43  dance43 cheer  cheer  cheer  cheer
Pinoy Pet Finder
« on: September 12, 2008, 02:37:12 PM »

Hanna
Administrator

ignorance is your new bestfriend :D

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2008, 03:04:53 PM »

Hi,
Sorry, pero wala po kaming plan maglagay ng chatroom anytime soon. Pls refer to this thread - Chatroom nalang po.
And pwede ka rin po mag join sa mga iba't ibang boards dito sa forum, meron po tayong General Discussion About Pets, Discuss anything and everything, Breed Specific Category etc.. Lahat po pwede mag join sa mga kahit anong threads dito, just remember to stay on topic para hindi masyado magulo kung ano pag uusapan Grin

Enjoy your stay Smiley

So we stand here now, and no one knows us at all
I won't get used to this, I won't get use
afh

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 03:02:57 AM »

Balao Balao restaurant serves the best kind of reptile meat like sawa and
bayawak meat. Ive tried it not by choice but by force  yun kasing
client ko nag treat dun at mahilig sa ganitong mga klase ng food so no
choice but to try it. As far as being aphrodisiac.... hmmm yes mainit sa
katawan pag kinain mo, if it makes you ala peter north or ron jeremy after
eating it? hmmm maybe hehehehe.

This was copy pasted from a forum with-in Pinoy Pet Finder.

Please remind all members that this is PETFINDER NOT FOODFINDER.  There are reptile lovers here am i right? Or any other type of pet for that matter.

Sorry, I just had to speak my mind. Good thing, im cool headed as an ice cube. Hehehe peace
BRUNOS BOSS
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 11:42:38 AM »

Balao Balao restaurant serves the best kind of reptile meat like sawa and
bayawak meat. Ive tried it not by choice but by force  yun kasing
client ko nag treat dun at mahilig sa ganitong mga klase ng food so no
choice but to try it. As far as being aphrodisiac.... hmmm yes mainit sa
katawan pag kinain mo, if it makes you ala peter north or ron jeremy after
eating it? hmmm maybe hehehehe.

This was copy pasted from a forum with-in Pinoy Pet Finder.

Please remind all members that this is PETFINDER NOT FOODFINDER.  There are reptile lovers here am i right? Or any other type of pet for that matter.

Sorry, I just had to speak my mind. Good thing, im cool headed as an ice cube. Hehehe peace

may i know ano ba reptile mo at baka nasa endangered list yan? and another thing
balao balao restaurant has passed all requirements to operate if not matagal na
silang pinasara. In fact that place is endorsed by the Phil Tourism Authority.
i believe that post you copy pasted was mine so next time lagay mo kung saan
at kung kaninong post yan galing okay? dont worry im also cool headed im
just reminding you na next time kung mag copy paste ka kumpletohin from whom
and where you got it. Saka here we dont only discuss about pets.. there
are other boards here we you can discuss anything under the sun. So need for you
to remind us that this is Petfinder and not Foodfinder. If you want you can go to
other sites where they cater discussions solely on pets alone.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 08:10:46 PM by BRUNOS BOSS » Logged

I want, nobody, nobody but you..clap clap
Tita Sue
Co-Admin

"QUI M'AIME AIME MON CHIEN"

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 12:08:38 PM »

Thank you for you comments on the site, but I just want to comment on that.

While the name of our site is PinoyPetFinder, we also try to be diverse here. We share light moments, funny, horrible and all sorts of experiences, reason while we have the Off Topioc Boards (Discuss Anything & Everything). Food is one thing, we love talking about. Unfortunately, we are aware that we cannot please everybody but our concern is for the majority.

We are all pet lovers here but we, as moderators cannot just reprimand anyone who posts something that could be offensive to somebody else. You see, I, for example. Do I get pissed when I see a post from someone who just loves eating pork because I have a pig for a pet? Or if someone says she's just bought herself a snake skin or crocodile skin shoes or bag, should the moderators ban or scold the poster coz that would then mean cruelty to animals?

I guess, the thing is let us all be tolerant and respectful of one another's opinion. This is a public forum and we cannot expect to find everything pleasant. Some may be good for us to read, others may be offensive or even distasteful. Even us dog lovers find some other members' practices or posts disappointing at times but that's just how life is. We can try to educate them, but even then we have to be diplomatic and respectful in doing that.  We do not want to sound like we are GODS here and we know all.  We all share the same love for animals and their welfare is our concern, but as to how one shows and practices it, is something beyond our control. Each and everyone of us here has his own way of loving and caring for his pet and we respect that.  Respect for everyone is something that we maintain here.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 12:30:50 PM by blubelle » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Pinoy Pet Finder is NOT related to and does NOT endorse any product or service being advertised.

Pinoy Pet Finder will not be liable for any losses or damages you may incur resulting from personal dealings in the forum..
We do not guarantee the credibility and integrity of any member in any way. Transact at your own risk.