Pinoy Pet Finder
June 19, 2019, 03:58:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

Pinoy Pet Finder is not related to and does not endorse any product or service being advertised.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chihuahua  (Read 78818 times)
tiny_paws

« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2007, 11:59:07 PM »

Ang gaganda ng Chis mo, are you planning to breed them?

deydey,
don't have any plans on breeding mipao(fawn). she's 3 yrs old, but only 1.75kilos. i won't risk her, fave ko sya.

si bailey, i might breed her in the future, going 6 mos palang sya eh Grin Grin

btw, nice chi you got there, what line sya?
Pinoy Pet Finder
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2007, 11:59:07 PM »

Deydey
All-Star Member

The only thing that's constant is change.

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2007, 03:49:37 PM »

I'll try to spell it Von Kha Rei(hope I spelt it right) his registered name is Miko but my son called him Odie right away.

Had plans on making him do stud service because he can't seem to let paws off my pitbulll everytime she comes into heat pero I decided not yet muna.

Pero cocondition ko muna siya and at the same time I'm looking for a nice looking girlie chi for him to pester hehehe Grin
tiny_paws

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2007, 04:24:36 PM »

I'll try to spell it Von Kha Rei(hope I spelt it right) his registered name is Miko but my son called him Odie right away.

Had plans on making him do stud service because he can't seem to let paws off my pitbulll everytime she comes into heat pero I decided not yet muna.

Pero cocondition ko muna siya and at the same time I'm looking for a nice looking girlie chi for him to pester hehehe Grin

bred by rey madrid ba?
Deydey
All-Star Member

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2007, 06:28:58 PM »

bred by rey madrid ba?

Yup, kakainis nga lang it seems that he's been getting some flak being branded such and such. 

Don't get me wrong I haven't met him or know him personally and the petshop where I got my pooch from says that he has bred some great looking chi's and I do agree my dog may not be a champ but he sure is a looker to my eyes.

Grin
tiny_paws

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2007, 12:17:15 AM »

deydey, rey madrid has bred a couple of champions, but you can't really be sure about your chi's lines since you bought him from Cartimar. syempre we know madalas nangyayari dyan yung buying/selling of papers... i heard some rumors bout rey madrid, but i'm not in the position to say... kaya shut up nlng ako :-X hehe Grin
Deydey
All-Star Member

« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2007, 06:21:25 PM »

deydey, rey madrid has bred a couple of champions, but you can't really be sure about your chi's lines since you bought him from Cartimar. syempre we know madalas nangyayari dyan yung buying/selling of papers... i heard some rumors bout rey madrid, but i'm not in the position to say... kaya shut up nlng ako :-X hehe Grin

True. Be the papers of my chi not be authentic or otherwise(I hope it is) important thing is I was able to get him away from that place.  FYI inspite of him having kennel cough when I saw him it didn't stop me from getting him out Grin
tiny_paws

« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2007, 08:48:29 PM »

True. Be the papers of my chi not be authentic or otherwise(I hope it is) important thing is I was able to get him away from that place.  FYI inspite of him having kennel cough when I saw him it didn't stop me from getting him out Grin

good thing you got odie out of cartimar, even though i havn't been there, i heard that it's a really horrible place.
odie looks like a real chi naman eh, and cute pa sya Grin
Deydey
All-Star Member

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2007, 09:02:03 PM »

good thing you got odie out of cartimar, even though i havn't been there, i heard that it's a really horrible place.
odie looks like a real chi naman eh, and cute pa sya Grin

He's a true blue chi 10" at the withers and he bosses my pitbull around.
Fiesty for his size.
tiny_paws

« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2007, 06:31:54 PM »

here are new pics of my chis

deydey,

post new pics of odie Smiley
Deydey
All-Star Member

« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2007, 06:44:42 PM »

here are new pics of my chis

<Quoted Image Removed>

Here you go the 1st 2 was taken 4 months back

<Quoted Image Removed>

deydey,

post new pics of odie Smiley

Here you go Smiley

Taken last Jan 2007

Who's the Boss.

Taken last Apr 2007

Shy Ako Eh.

I'll post more, soon as I get a new card reader because he pissed on it and ruined it hehehe Grin

Ngayon ko lang napansin, everytime I take a picture of him I seem to be using the same bed sheet Grin
« Last Edit: June 17, 2007, 06:46:27 PM by Deydey » Logged
tiny_paws

« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2007, 07:21:38 PM »

pitbull mo yung katabi nya?
Deydey
All-Star Member

« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2007, 07:38:27 PM »

Yup she's actually a pit and bull terrier mix Smiley
tiny_paws

« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2007, 07:40:52 PM »

cropped ears? she actually looks like a belgian mallinois from afar. hehehe... she has the black mask and fawn color kasi Grin Grin
Deydey
All-Star Member

« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2007, 09:02:20 PM »

cropped ears? she actually looks like a belgian mallinois from afar. hehehe... she has the black mask and fawn color kasi Grin Grin

That's always been the comment that I've been getting everytime I'd walk her when she was a puppy.  Her ears are naturally pricked from her bull terrier side along with her paws that unusually wider compared to a pitbull.

She still acts like a puppy though a bit shy, trauma I guess from almost being mauled to death by her older sibling two weeks before she was given to me.

I guess Odie picked up on it and I think that's the reason why the little guy always bosses her around. Grin
DORITO10

life is so good...................................

« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2007, 02:25:30 PM »

share ko lang po mga critters ko mahilig magngatngat at takbo ng takbo
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Pinoy Pet Finder is NOT related to and does NOT endorse any product or service being advertised.

Pinoy Pet Finder will not be liable for any losses or damages you may incur resulting from personal dealings in the forum..
We do not guarantee the credibility and integrity of any member in any way. Transact at your own risk.