Pinoy Pet Finder
July 21, 2019, 01:05:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

Pinoy Pet Finder is not related to and does not endorse any product or service being advertised.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Posting of Different New Advertisements in 1 day at the same forum  (Read 2722 times)
Beowulf

« on: November 08, 2008, 12:22:30 AM »

Good day PPF Admin.

I posted this past Nov 4 approximately 3 Ads in a single forum.

Unfortunately, 2 Ads were erased and if I understand the rules correctly, you cannot post more than 1 ad per forum on the same day.

Can I ask the reason behind such ruling?

As you know, not all of the PPF users have the time to open up the computer on a daily basis just to add an ad one day at a time. It is quite cumbersome (speaking for myself) especially when you work also during the day.

I understand that PPF does not charge anything to its users and for that we are really thankful for.

1. I hope (if I understood the rules correctly) that this particular rule can be removed.
2. If there were some deletion(s) done, that the owners be informed of the violation(s) meriting such deletion(s)

Gratefully yours,

Patrick

« Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 12:27:05 AM by Beowulf » Logged
Pinoy Pet Finder
« on: November 08, 2008, 12:22:30 AM »

Hanna
Administrator

ignorance is your new bestfriend :D

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2008, 01:12:47 AM »

Hi, I just checked your account as well as the forum's recycle bin pero wala naman ako nakita na post/thread made by you na nadelete - naipost mo ba yun under a different username? the rule said it's not allowed to post the same ad more than once a day / on more than one board - to avoid duplicate threads. if a user violates a rule, we make sure na nainotify namin yun user by replying to their thread and/or via pm. Smiley

So we stand here now, and no one knows us at all
I won't get used to this, I won't get use
Beowulf

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2008, 01:53:07 PM »

Hi Hanna!

I remember posting 3 different ads but I think the 2 was not properly uploaded thus only 1 ad was added.  duuh which explains that only 1 was successfully posted. So we can post 2 or more different ads in 1 forum.  dothemove Thanks for the clarification.

More power to your very helpful site.  applause
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Pinoy Pet Finder is NOT related to and does NOT endorse any product or service being advertised.

Pinoy Pet Finder will not be liable for any losses or damages you may incur resulting from personal dealings in the forum..
We do not guarantee the credibility and integrity of any member in any way. Transact at your own risk.