Pinoy Pet Finder
August 23, 2019, 11:04:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

Pinoy Pet Finder is not related to and does not endorse any product or service being advertised.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: suggestion sa pag votes sa mga contest  (Read 4893 times)
pesopissy
Gladiator Member

« on: November 25, 2008, 02:39:21 PM »

Possible po bang ipm na lang sa mga mods ang votes and then ilabas na lang ho yung results and breakdown sa final day.

and pwede po bang iwasang magpost ng good comments on a particular entry para po wag magkaron ng idea kagad kung sino ang mananalo, pwede naman nating ipm na lang yung poster na nagandahan tayo sa entry, para medyo fair ang labanan, kahit katuwaan lang di ba? and this is suppose to be a surprise sa party natin di ba?

NO offensement po sa iba ha.... suggestion lang ho pero if you think walang weight itong sinabi ko okey lang... I am just expressing what I think is right kung may isang contest..kahit katuwaan pa ito....

thanks
Pinoy Pet Finder
« on: November 25, 2008, 02:39:21 PM »

BRUNOS BOSS
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2008, 02:31:30 AM »

No problem sis cel at transparent naman tayo dito sa PPF. That concern/suggestion
pag uusapan sa board... of course headed by lakay at pa contest niya ito Grin
yan naman ang purpose ng PPF to be fair in general... sa lahat Wink

I want, nobody, nobody but you..clap clap
reruk
Ultimate Champion Member

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2008, 09:09:31 AM »

yes ate cel yong final breakdown po sa final day na... i mean after the deadline na and after the announcement in the party.
and also, yong top 3 na lang ang mai-popost. the rest per request na lang, we'll send thru PM.

mode of casting their votes/ratings is either PM to any admin/MOD or they may post it directly to the board.
ang point po kasi, may mga members na gustong ipakita how they prefer one over the other and we should not be
offended by that because that's part of being straightforward, open and simply exercising one's individual preferences.
at the end of the day, we don't see things identical how others do. and i think we should respect that.

we are trying to make it thrilling and fair as much as possible and the comments are in fact,
"the secret ingredient of the secret ingredient" (from kung fu panda  Grin ) to make this more enjoyable.
i don't see any wrong with it naman, wala namang nagsasabi ng negative or insulting comments di ba?
kasi yon ang hindi fair at syempre hindi maganda sa family natin dito.

simon cowell became rich & famous, an icon because of his comments but his comments never counted
when judging who's going to win, it's all everyone else choice not his. ganun din po tayo dito,
what we count is our own choice not others comments.  Wink

ok lang po yon at least maclear din natin para sa iba.   applause ayos!

thanks   Grin

« Last Edit: November 26, 2008, 09:11:47 AM by lakaybully » Logged
pesopissy
Gladiator Member

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2008, 12:00:53 PM »

well I think pwede naman ilabas yung comments na maganda after, kasi based on the comments pa lang we can tell who is the winner na, I don't mean anything bad on this, well if the point of view na kararami is I am against anything then nothing i can do about that.... freedom of speech sabi nga and I am exercising my freedom to express too....

I will delete my entries if you want but my stand will never change
BRUNOS BOSS
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2008, 12:06:42 PM »

well I think pwede naman ilabas yung comments na maganda after, kasi based on the comments pa lang we can tell who is the winner na, I don't mean anything bad on this, well if the point of view na kararami is I am against anything then nothing i can do about that.... freedom of speech sabi nga and I am exercising my freedom to express too....

I will delete my entries if you want but my stand will never change

bakit naman sis? pag ganyan magkakaron ng feeling of animosity which will
not be good for the site. Honestly, wala ako makita up to now na may
clear advantage or medyo sure na to win. Maganda din naman objective
ni lakay for coming up with this contest and he has absolutely nothing
to gain with this kung baga para lang sa kakaganda ng site. I respect your
opinion sis, sana lang wag mag create ng samaan ng loob... kasi iisang
pamilya lang naman tayo dito. 

Hanna
Administrator

ignorance is your new bestfriend :D

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2008, 12:14:30 PM »

hi cel! Smiley wala naman nagsasabi na idelete mo yun entries mo Wink it's just that, yun choice ibigay nalang natin sa user if gusto nila i-pm or i-post yun votes/rates/comments nila. I don't believe na sa comments pa lang kita na kung sino yun winner - unless may mga votes rin for that entry siguro. So yun votes/ratings pa rin yun importante at hindi lang yun mga comments Smiley

So we stand here now, and no one knows us at all
I won't get used to this, I won't get use
pesopissy
Gladiator Member

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2008, 12:16:35 PM »

di ba autmatic yun na of course when you praise a particular entry you're going to vote for it...
Hanna
Administrator

ignorance is your new bestfriend :D

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2008, 12:19:57 PM »

no. depende sa user. ako, pwede ako magpost ng mga positive comments sa lahat ng entries. pero fyi, i'll be voting for 1 entry lang  yahoo (ayan tuloy, nadulas!  grin1)

So we stand here now, and no one knows us at all
I won't get used to this, I won't get use
BRUNOS BOSS
Global Moderator

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2008, 12:21:38 PM »

di ba autmatic yun na of course when you praise a particular entry you're going to vote for it...

ako lahat naman praise ko... yun dog ko nga na kunyari entry ko nilait lait ko na
walang chance manalo sa kanila grin1 one vote lang naman per member

niqi
Global Moderator

i am stupendous!

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2008, 02:59:59 PM »

ako naman suggestion ko is.. participants will send their entries to the mods and the mods will post the entries ng sabay2x para fair.. para walang nakawan ng ideas.. nyaahahaha! what am i talking about?! scratch ROFL ROFL ROFL

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Pinoy Pet Finder is NOT related to and does NOT endorse any product or service being advertised.

Pinoy Pet Finder will not be liable for any losses or damages you may incur resulting from personal dealings in the forum..
We do not guarantee the credibility and integrity of any member in any way. Transact at your own risk.