Pinoy Pet Finder
August 01, 2014, 04:44:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

Pinoy Pet Finder is not related to and does not endorse any product or service being advertised.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RARE WHITE MINI PINSCHERS WITH PCCI PAPERS  (Read 7065 times)
mini xolo

« on: December 04, 2008, 11:54:05 PM »

STUD SERVICE ***RARE WHITE MINI PINSCHER WITH PCCI PAPERS**

IF INTERESTED EMAIL @ JOHN_BABASA@YAHOO.COM

TEL: 7942536

STUD PRICE 5K

Pinoy Pet Finder
« on: December 04, 2008, 11:54:05 PM »

BRUNOS BOSS
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2008, 12:44:05 AM »

Kindly include location please. Salamat po.

BRUNOS BOSS

I want, nobody, nobody but you..clap clap
mini xolo

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2008, 01:06:56 AM »

STUD SERVICE ***RARE WHITE MINI PINSCHER WITH PCCI PAPERS**

IF INTERESTED EMAIL @ JOHN_BABASA@YAHOO.COM

TEL: 7942536

STUD PRICE 5K

NEAR ROCKWELL MAKATI
Pidokenny

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2008, 12:19:45 PM »

nice min pin pero sigurado kaya na magkaron ng puting tuta yan kapag inistud sa aso ko? confused
mini xolo

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2008, 07:39:26 PM »

post ko lang pictures of our white min pins
tarlac_kid

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2008, 10:00:36 PM »

gaganda nila.... ask ko lang if magkano bentahan sa white pups? salamat ayos!
Pidokenny

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2008, 10:02:01 PM »

kuya, pede po ba ipastud ulit min pin ko kahit na napastud na sya ilang days ago........parang napaaga kasi stud nya eh...6th and 8th day sya pinastud eh
mini xolo

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2008, 10:22:17 PM »

we sold 2 pups a few months ago for 45K each... bale second sets na kasi namin to.

pidokenny i'm not sure kung pwede pa e, il ask the shooter kung posibble then message na lang kita uli.

thanks po for appreciating our dogs.

Grin
Pidokenny

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2008, 10:24:20 PM »

ok po...ganda ho kasi white eh... Grin
Pidokenny

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2008, 10:26:09 PM »

sabi po kasi nung breeder pede na raw pong ipastud sa 6th day yung aso namin dahil may katandaan na rin min pn ko eh.

kaka 5 yrs. old lang po nya.

confused
mini xolo

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2008, 10:42:07 PM »

Pidokenny, shooter told me 50-50 chance pero if nakauna yun sa amin guaranteed that it will produce white pups
Pidokenny

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2008, 10:46:52 PM »

ohhhhh...... sayang naman.... pero sigurado po kayang buntis yung aso namin kahit po maaga syang pinastud?
mini xolo

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2008, 11:13:31 PM »

ideally kasi ika 13th day malaki chance na hit sya...
Bonnie

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2008, 12:26:57 AM »

I studied Mendel's Theory of genetics. I even made hard research understanding it. I read Panky of Rabeth genenology but i have not seen any white ancestors coming from him. From 1st to 4th generation there are no white colored ancestors. Maybe you know more your dog. Where did the white genes came from?

Just Asking...
mini xolo

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2008, 02:25:15 AM »

hi bonnie, thanks for taking time in looking at Panky's Geneology. You will also notice that Panky was born last Feb but was only registered recently, the reason for this is that the entire PCCI staff  studied it very carefully and later on decided that it is a pure breed mini pinschers and finally issued us the papers. The first time we saw the pups we were also shocked and at the same time elated to see the white breed. We also took time in doing research pertaining to history of the mini pin.

The Miniature Pinscher is a German Breed, unrelated to the Doberman Pinscher, though they look nearly identical in features. The breed was developed from terrier breeds, including the German Pinscher and Italian Greyhound for the purpose of hunting rats in stables. The Dachshund was also used to help breed in the small size. (Pinscher means terrier in German.) In fact, the Doberman Pinscher was bred by Louis Doberman in 1890, and was designed to look like the Miniature Pinscher. For this reason, we know that the two breeds do share common ancestors, including the German Pinscher.

These dogs have been pictured in paintings for centuries, but actual documentation on the breed is only about 200 years old. Development of the breed outside of Germany began in 1895, when the German Pinscher Klub was formed and created the first breed standard. The Miniature Pinscher first came to the US in 1919, and was first registered with the AKC in 1929.

Since the dogs has been developed in diffrent kind of breeds ( terrier, german pinscher, italian greyhound )to finally produce the mini pin, there is a small chance that the mini pins can later on exhibits some features that were presents from these breeds. e.g for italian greyhound known and accepted colors present are Solid Gray, Slate Gray, Cream, Red, Fawn, Black, Blue, Speckled, WHITE Markings, Flecked.

This is just my theory and there maybe some or other explanations pertaining to creation or development of the mini pinschers. I'll be happy if others can also help us in explaining this rare development for the mini pinschers.

Again thanks Bonnie for taking interest in this matter  Grin

« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 02:27:40 AM by mini xolo » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Pinoy Pet Finder is NOT related to and does NOT endorse any product or service being advertised.

Pinoy Pet Finder will not be liable for any losses or damages you may incur resulting from personal dealings in the forum..
We do not guarantee the credibility and integrity of any member in any way. Transact at your own risk.