Pinoy Pet Finder
July 30, 2014, 09:54:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

Pinoy Pet Finder is not related to and does not endorse any product or service being advertised.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO REGISTER WITH PCCI  (Read 17613 times)
Shamaro-Tachri
Ancient Member

Mrs Kang said - "What I say IS ALWAYS right"

« on: January 04, 2009, 05:24:11 PM »

If you own a dog and would like to transfer the dogs name into yours here are some of the most basic steps:

1. Check out the back part of your pedigree, at the back you will notice that there are two areas for signatures. Make sure that the 1st part contains the signature of the breeder or previous owner.

If it ain't signed, then you may contact your breeder and have them sign it.

2. Fill in the second part of the blanks -

3. Prepare 2 1x1 pictures of yourself(and not of your dog) You will need these if you are not yet a member of PCCI - you will need to apply for this as well when you get there in order for you to transfer the dogs name to yourself.

4. When you get to PCCI, you will need to sign a membership card. And turn over the pedigree of your dog. Both usually have fees.

In about a couple of weeks, your dog's paper's and (maybe) your id will be ready.

FOR THOSE WHO'S DOGS PARENTS ARE NOT REGISTERED ( beyond a certain number of months, penalties maybe implemented, but an amesty program was made by PCCI and that involves micro-chipping of dogs for identification)

Registering a litter:

Assuming that both parents are registered with PCCI...here are the necessary steps for you to be guided upon.(if your dog or the dogs who sired and whelped aren't registered, then you may refer to the post above)

1. If you do not have a kennel name, you may have to apply for one.

2.Get yourself a litter registration form.

3.Fill in the documents.

4.Submit and pay for it.

In a couple of weeks or days, your litter is registered and you may get the papers.

For more details on this, you may log on to:

http://www.pccionline.org/index.php

PLEASE TRY TO DO THESE PAPER WORKS ON YOUR OWN.

ITS EASY AS 1, 2 and 3.

If we can go to the mall, a visit to PCCI to register your dogs or your litter wouldn't take so much as an hour or two.

One of her favorite methods of scaring humans is reaching within herself and pulling out her internal organs, and she has considerable talent for shapeshifting into various terrifying forms. She also has a talent for inducing nightmares in humans, by sticking her finger in their ear and tickling their brains while they sleep.
Pinoy Pet Finder
« on: January 04, 2009, 05:24:11 PM »

empylan
All-Star Member

Live and let live!!!

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2009, 06:33:36 PM »

Thank for the info, sir. This is really helpful and informative.

applause applause applause
 ayos! ayos! ayos!

Shamaro-Tachri
Ancient Member

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2009, 08:05:38 PM »

Thank for the info, sir. This is really helpful and informative.

applause applause applause
 ayos! ayos! ayos!

Thanks. It is easy to just go there and do it yourself - or someone REALLY close to you or someone you REALLY trust. Never entrust your papers to anyone.

These are assets that can easily be manipulated.

One of her favorite methods of scaring humans is reaching within herself and pulling out her internal organs, and she has considerable talent for shapeshifting into various terrifying forms. She also has a talent for inducing nightmares in humans, by sticking her finger in their ear and tickling their brains while they sleep.
GSA

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2009, 10:12:46 PM »

Query:  Is it now required for pups to be microchipped before being registered?  I remember someone posting that somewhere.
PERFECT TEN PUGS
Global Moderator

Hello I'm Dino

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2009, 10:26:07 PM »

Query:  Is it now required for pups to be microchipped before being registered?  I remember someone posting that somewhere.

Pagkaalam ko po eh hindi pa requirement yan sir. Ewan ko lang kung napalusot na  naman yang policy na yan na hindi nalalaman ng nakararami (dati kasi na propose na iyan eh, di lang nakalusot sa dami ng protesta) .  peace

God is seldom early, but He is never late.

goldengirl
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2009, 10:43:54 PM »

From the PCCI website:

"Dog Registration Application (pink and blue form) and Late Registration of puppy     
( over 1 year) are required to have microchip or tattoo before registration."

So, as long as the litter/pups are registered within the 1 year period, then microchipping is not required.

La coeur a ses raison que La Raison ne connait pas...-- Blaise Pascal
Shamaro-Tachri
Ancient Member

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2009, 04:53:47 PM »

Thanks Jen...

jyxle_16

hei

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2009, 04:06:35 PM »

kuya shamaro..

pano po ung Mini Pin ko almost 2 yrs na cya dp namen napapalipat ung name nya under our name,
magbabayad na po ba ako sa penalties???

kelangan po ba na mapalipat na kagad sa name namen below 1 yr ung dog??? scratch

GSA

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2009, 06:04:51 PM »

Depends on what date you put at the back of the certificate as the date of transfer....
KOKO
Legend Member

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2009, 08:18:13 PM »

kuya shamaro..

pano po ung Mini Pin ko almost 2 yrs na cya dp namen napapalipat ung name nya under our name,
magbabayad na po ba ako sa penalties???

kelangan po ba na mapalipat na kagad sa name namen below 1 yr ung dog??? scratch

-Penalties cover "mostly" yung date ng pagparegister ng dog.Regarding transfer,pwedeng palabasin mo kasi na two years`old mo na naaquire yung dog kaya mo pinapachange ng ownership under you.Walang penalties yun...as`long as you indicate the date of the transfer on the date you go to PCCI to have it transfered under your name.

Norvin
Global Moderator

moving forward....

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2009, 08:23:07 PM »

-Penalties cover "mostly" yung date ng pagparegister ng dog.Regarding transfer,pwedeng palabasin mo kasi na two years`old mo na naaquire yung dog kaya mo pinapachange ng ownership under you.Walang penalties yun...as`long as you indicate the date of the transfer on the date you go to PCCI to have it transfered under your name.

Tama si joey dito...if you're ready na i transfer sayo yung name ng PCCI reg.. dun mo lang fill upan yung date sa likod ng pedigree or PCCI reg...

dati na late din ako i transfer yung reg ng Boxer ko and it cost me 3k sa penalties pa lang..
Shamaro-Tachri
Ancient Member

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2009, 09:23:14 PM »

Tama si joey dito...if you're ready na i transfer sayo yung name ng PCCI reg.. dun mo lang fill upan yung date sa likod ng pedigree or PCCI reg...

dati na late din ako i transfer yung reg ng Boxer ko and it cost me 3k sa penalties pa lang..

confused

Norvin? what papers did you have the pink or blue

solomons haven
Gladiator Member

WE ARE PROUD TO BE ANIMAL LOVERS

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2009, 09:27:47 PM »

thanks for the info guys, ako naman i noticed the papers i got for my dogs were signed undated by the seller, actually i had the papers transferred to my name last year so mag rerenew nako ng membership sa PCCI. how do i go about the registration for our jack russel, kasi according to my labs she was given to them tapos umuwi na sa states yung mother nung dog.... can we register her wala kami papers nya.... thanks

http://www.bdo.com.ph
Open a Savings and Checking Account Get your Car Loan. Home Loan, Personal Loan
Norvin
Global Moderator

moving forward....

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2009, 09:33:09 PM »

confused

Norvin? what papers did you have the pink or blue

2003 pa yun eh... hiwalay pa yung pedigree sa registration that time.. almost 2 1/2 years ako late plus the kennel reg.. and membership fee
GSA

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2009, 09:38:45 PM »

thanks for the info guys, ako naman i noticed the papers i got for my dogs were signed undated by the seller, actually i had the papers transferred to my name last year so mag rerenew nako ng membership sa PCCI. how do i go about the registration for our jack russel, kasi according to my labs she was given to them tapos umuwi na sa states yung mother nung dog.... can we register her wala kami papers nya.... thanks

The mother's pedigree papers are needed to register the dog.  Is the mother PCCI registered?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Pinoy Pet Finder is NOT related to and does NOT endorse any product or service being advertised.

Pinoy Pet Finder will not be liable for any losses or damages you may incur resulting from personal dealings in the forum..
We do not guarantee the credibility and integrity of any member in any way. Transact at your own risk.